Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by treize View Post
    cutting one's self is their way of stopping their unhappiness..
    Will killing yourself make you happy? I don't think so.

If you survive after cutting yourself, you'll suffer from anemia due to blood loss, and you'll suffer from infection if you forget to use a sterile cutting equipment. Ergo, you'll suffer more unhappiness!

Quote Originally Posted by simoncpu View Post
    Will killing yourself make you happy? I don't think so.

If you survive after cutting yourself, you'll suffer from anemia due to blood loss, and you'll suffer from infection if you forget to use a sterile cutting equipment. Ergo, you'll suffer more unhappiness!
    if you survive then you are not really killing yourself..

and if you really survive and suffer anemia due to blood loss, and you'll suffer from infection does that mean that you wanted to be in that situation? come on dude you're no longer making any sense here... hehehe...

What's the reason why someone would try to kill himself? it's because he is suffering and unhappy and for him to end his suffering or being unhappy is to end his life.. by wanting to end his being unhappy he is seeking for happiness... by wanting to stop the unhappiness is obviously seeking for happiness... so meaning you are not doing an unhappy thing for the sake of being unhappy...
    Last edited by treize; 03-19-2010 at 05:07 PM.

Yes, but is suicide the solution to unhappiness? You will go to hell; ergo, more unhappiness.

Quote Originally Posted by simoncpu View Post
    Yes, but is suicide the solution to unhappiness? You will go to hell; ergo, more unhappiness.
    tell that to those who committed suicide...

the question was why would someone wants to commit suicide? is it for the sake of being unhappy or to end up his being unhappy?

It doesn't matter; in the end, he still becomes unhappy.

Hehehe... nalingaw ko sa thread.

due to desperation of seeking happiness...

I guess I am just too selfish and an ass to just kill myself. If someone was making my life unbearable enough to make me want to die, than I would want to hang around as long as I could just to make their life hell. I does only seem fair.

maybe 'unhappiness' is what they want, that makes them happy? lol

slashing your wrist is cool, but how much percentage of EMO guys do actually end up dead? emo people are so gay that they're afraid of dying.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    The purpose of ending misery through suicide is something that could be construed as a permanent solution of a problem that is really temporary in nature. Spearheading the obstacles of life problems should be faced without violating the divine as well as the laws of men.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast