Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default old stuff

old stuff na ning ufo.

But I doubt if there are really creature from other planets of our system other than huma
    theres a very lil chance , that there are very small micobes living in the caves of mars .

and or jupiters moon. living in frozen underwater sea.

but our solar system is one of the billions of solar system n our galaxy. and our galaxy is one of the hundren billions of galxy in the unverse .

and our universe could be a bubble in an ocean of bubbles. -kaku hehe

Religions are cultural Phenomena UFO's are not..!

ty.

i do believe although i got no proof that someone is out there..mora kanta

i saw weird.things na sa taas specially at night.. and i dont know what it is so ill consider it as UFO "Unidentified Flying Object". lol.. wla lang sulti lang ko ky weird man ako nakita..

UFOs could just be secret military aircraft, balloons or anything that could fly without being identified. In the so-called Area 51, for example, there are many UFO watchers there. Some of them are airplane enthusiasts who do not believe that aliens are so interested so as to drop by our planet. They are there just to keep watch for secret military aircraft tests.

The idea that aliens "crashed" in Roswell is so ridiculous. I mean, who could travel so many million light years just to clumsily crash on tiny Earth? And if they are observing us, why the show of lights on their saucers? Show-off? Goodness, even puny Earthlings have stealth technology.

And why should they be humanoids, for goodness sake? Is there a lack of imagination in the vast Universe? Tell you what, they are not humanoids for nothing. They are created by humans.

Yeah!! it is a fact that UFO's are visiting our planet regularly. Perhaps they are collecting knowledge about us.

wrinkle cream

UFO's? if you see an airplane making contrails due to high altitude but u cant positively tell if it's a boeing 747 or an airbus A340, then it's a UFO...makes me remember an airplane naming contest with a classmate in my early college days...
    Last edited by cptn_star; 02-19-2010 at 01:35 PM.

can sombody explain depictions of UFOs sightings in ancient times?

ive seen somewhere of cave paintings depicting wierd spacecrafts throughout the world.. how could there be depictions of such UFOs in china and some depicition similar in south america..

and also.. havent we noticed all our religions speak of angels coming from the heavens? heaven like the sky above? there arent popular religions of a good diety bringing salvation coming beneath the earth dba?

and why is it, different cultures are fascinated with the winged people or intelligent beings capable of flight?

maybe our technology isnt that advanced yet

^ plus, ang pagtunol/pagpabuhat kuno sa ten commandments sa mt sinai. gikan man gihapon to sa taas/heaven/sky.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast