Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default astral projection / out of body experience

mod, pwede to itransfer/merge diri ang old thread on above topic? nindot man gud tong first few posts on that thread

for those interested, i got this from another an online course. let me share with you night fliers

week 1
    Exercises: relaxation and remembering dreams
    Relaxation

The first exercise this week is a simple practice of relaxation. This technique is essential for Astral projection, since any tension in the body can interfere with the process of sleep and become a distraction.

To relax, simply go through each muscle of the body and relax it, letting go of any tension. You can start at the top of your head and move downwards or start in your feet and move upwards. Focus on each part of the body one at a time and allow any feelings of tension to slip away, loosening every muscle until you feel completely relaxed.

Remembering dreams

Remembering your dreams is another important part of learning to explore other dimensions. This practice focuses your attention on what happens during sleep and helps you become more aware of the time you spend in dreams. Dreams also can contain spiritual symbols or offer insights about the psyche that are valuable for spiritual development.

To remember your dreams, lie completely still when you wake up in the morning, and then try to remember as many dreams as you can.

If you get stuck, or if you can’t remember any dreams, you can pronounce the mantra Raom Gaom internally. This mantra activates various psychic faculties that help you remember dreams. Once a memory of a dream appears, you can try to recall earlier dreams as described above.

Blog Entries
    nice read.

Anyone tried this yet mga iSTORYANS ?
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    Anyone tried this yet mga iSTORYANS ?
    have you tried this fafa spring?

yes i am tired. but, hey, filipinos are a superstitious bunch! can't blame certain individuals eating this up like an eat-all-you-can buffet

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    have you tried this fafa spring?
    Hehehehe ... I wish I could do it ! I'll be roaming in the PLAYBOY MANSION !!
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

imagination exist only in the mind . but it can be the window of your future .

or a vision of life's future attraction .

Hehehehe ... I wish I could do it ! I'll be roaming in the PLAYBOY MANSION !!
    tan aw ra kutob di ka ka hhikap .

- i can remember counter strike - free look mode.

Blog Entries
    To know, To Will, To Dare, and To Be Silent...

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    There are some accounts of near death experience (NDE) experiencing astral projections, but still there are no scientific parameters to support such a claim.

damgo

One such god is Morpheus the God of Damgo (Dreams)

I find it truly surprising that the worship of Morpheus is not widely known nowadays as

dreams have such a powerful hold on the imagination. They have an endless fascination

whether it be to present images from everyday life or scenes which are utterly fantastic

whether they transmit messages of great psychic import or just give expression to fairly

ordinary unconscious desires.

ty..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast