Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

snopes.com: 666 Barcode

Hay, once again, my fellow istoryans. Ain't nothing to fear but the fear mongers themselves

hohohohohoohoo

Quote Originally Posted by tokidoki View Post
    snopes.com: 666 Barcode

Hay, once again, my fellow istoryans. Ain't nothing to fear but the fear mongers themselves
    in that source it says that not all bar codes... but most UPC bar codes includes "6" in the left middle and right.

George J. Laurer, the inventor of the UPC barcode was interviewed concerning this issue.

Question: Rumor has it that the lines (left, middle, and right) that protrude below the U.P.C. code are the numbers 6,6,6... and that this is the international money code. I typed a code with all sixes and this seems to be true. At least they all resemble sixes. What's up with that?

Answer: Yes, they do RESEMBLE the code for a six. An even parity 6 is: one module wide black bar, one module wide white space, two module wide black bar and four module wide white space
    Last edited by xiao-xiao; 01-15-2010 at 06:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    xiao if you are the anti-christ sigoro its proper to hide your mark di ba. ngano imo man jud ilantad ang 666? then some sector ingon sila nga ang credit card mao ang mark sa beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    xiao if you are the anti-christ sigoro its proper to hide your mark di ba. ngano imo man jud ilantad ang 666? then some sector ingon sila nga ang credit card mao ang mark sa beast.
    a barcoded RFID/microchip implanted in a skin... do you think lantad na? do you think most people in the world know about the mark of the beast in the barcode/microchip?

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    What makes it sense is that signs of what is written a long time ago is now manifesting itself.......
    it's quite notable....

paminaw mo TV patrol karon dayon...RFID ang issue sa LTO/LTFRB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xiao-xiao View Post
    a barcoded RFID/microchip implanted in a skin... do you think lantad na? do you think most people in the world know about the mark of the beast in the barcode/microchip?
    ako pasabot ba xiao is nganong tagaan man jud og obvious nga pattern like kanang pattern sa barcode. kong ikaw ang anti-christ imo sigoro ng itago, like instead 6 ang ibutang is 4 or 5 ba ron or 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    ako pasabot ba xiao is nganong tagaan man jud og obvious nga pattern like kanang pattern sa barcode. kong ikaw ang anti-christ imo sigoro ng itago, like instead 6 ang ibutang is 4 or 5 ba ron or 0.
    do you think it's obvious? I'll ask you... kabalo na ka anang 666 sa barcode sauna or karon pa? so do you think wala nakatago ang 666 sa barcode? kung ikaw wla pa kabalo maglisod cguro ka ug decipher ui. do you think wala na nakatago inana na style? tanaw ug barcode daw
    Last edited by xiao-xiao; 01-15-2010 at 09:00 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast