Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default The Mark of The Beast?

Revelation 13:16-17 & 14:9 says when the antichrist is revealed he will force all small and great, rich and poor, free and bond to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their forehead, so that no man might buy or sell except the one who has the mark: Either the name of the antichrist or the number of his name.

It's an old issue about RFID associated with the coming mark of the beast (aka 666) which will be implanted in the human body.

so I'm posting this kay medyo alarming na...

There are party houses in other countries where they required RFID implanted to their VIPs for identification. There's an advertisement pa gani na nakitan nako sa youtube na nag shopping ang isa ka tao tapos he just wave his hand to a scanner to pay. no need na ang cash (cashless society). naa nay RFID sa mga passport. tapos if maminaw mo sa TV news kay ipa-implement na ang RFID para ibutang sa mga vehicles..

The reasons range from medical, security, digital cashless transactions, etc...

so what's next? ipa-implement na ipa-implant sa ato body?

kung natingala mo why RFID is associated with the number 666...
    it's because the bar code system is technologically the forerunner of RFID..

Last edited by xiao-xiao; 01-15-2010 at 12:25 AM.

unsaon pag-edit sa title? i-remove unta nako ang question mark

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    The Bible, however, teaches that when the Antichrist comes onto the scene, there will ultimately be no doubt about his identity. His deeds and doctrine will eventually expose him to the world. In his epistles and the book of Revelation, the apostle John made it clear that many people would come along in the spirit of antichrist. But there will come a day when one world leader will rise to power who will be the embodiment of evil, one who is empowered and directed by the devil himself.

The latter definition lends itself to the description of the first beast in Revelation 13:1, "I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name." Scripture says this first beast will set himself up in direct opposition to Christ, falsely pledging to give Israel the land, bringing about peace for the first three and one half years of the tribulation period. For this reason, many evangelicals believe this first beast to be the Antichrist.

Revelations 13:2-10: "And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints."
    The description of the first beast - especially the ten horns and seven heads - has led many to conclude that the first beast will be a political leader. He will achieve worldwide control through his plan for peace. This ruler will be in this position for the entire seven year tribulation period.
    Who will he be? Will he be resurrected from the dead, as many believe because of the reference to a fatal wound that has been healed? No one knows, and our most educated guesses are just that. In direct cooperation with the first beast is a second beast known as the False Prophet, who will assume a place of leadership in the ecumenical religious community that rightly belongs to Christ. Reference to this second beast is found in Revelation 13:11: "I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon."
    There is much to be learned about the False Prophet from the description in Revelation 13:12-17: "And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

In addition to the use of miracles, the False Prophet will require everyone to wear the Mark of the Beast on or in the hand or forehead as a sign that he or she has worshipped the Beast. Many have speculated on what the mark will be, with the most common thought being some use of the number 666. Again, this is speculation at best, and I will leave those studies to others. Suffice it to say that Scripture says there will be a mark, and whatever that mark is, it will be placed on everyone who worships the Beast.

Revelation. 13: 16-18: "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (666)".

Source:
    What does the Bible Say about the Antichrist?

Maorag sugod2x na gyud tingale na Xiao, naa na man ang mga signs.....

The world's smallest and thinnest RFID tags were introduced by Hitachi. Tiny miracles of miniaturization, these RFID chips (Radio Frequency IDentification chips) measure just 0.05 x 0.05 millimeters.

---------------------------------------------------

Ex-IBM Employee Reveals TV Abandoned Analog Band to Make Room for the Mark of the Beast...

Is Micro-chipping the World Behind Switch to DTV?
    According to a former 31-year IBM employee, the highly-publicized, mandatory switch from analog to digital television is mainly being done to free up analog frequencies and make room for scanners used to read implantable RFID microchips and track people and products throughout the world.

Blog Entries
    anyone can be the anti-Christ. Protestants and Evangelicals are pointing their fingers to the Pope. The Catholics is suspecting that the anti-Christ will rise from the Middle East. Others are accusing the Jews.

The point is nobody really know for sure what John saw in the Island of Patmos. Malicious mind can connect whatever story he wants to in relation to Revelation.

lisod mn jud i-point out kinsa ang antichrist...
    we're talking of the mark of the beast of how it will be implemented...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xiao-xiao View Post
    lisod mn jud i-point out kinsa ang antichrist...
    we're talking of the mark of the beast of how it will be implemented...
    lisod gihapon na xiao. in connection sa akong previous post unsaon man pag identify sa mark sa beast if maglibog man gani ta kong kinsa ang anti christ? who is responsible for making RFID, the pope? muslims? Jews? symepre if this is supposed to be the mark of the beast then ang anti-Christ jud ang gabohat ana di ba? or sayop akong ponto?

it's up to you discern... dako na mn ka. hehe...
    well for me... if maabot ang time na ipa-implant ang RFID/microchip then obvious na kaayo ang agenda... agenda sa New World Order...

please observer these things...

European Union... Euro
    The coming American Union and their coming currency na Amero
    Then Asian Union...
    The buzz of New Age ("oneness" ideals of all religions)

next mangita dayon na sila ug palusot para ma-implement ang pag-implant sa RFID/microchip...
    The reasons range from medical, security (anti-theft, terrorism, etc..), digital cashless transactions, etc...

and as you can see in the media how the freemasons/Illuminati attacks the church through Dan Brown's works...
    Last edited by xiao-xiao; 01-15-2010 at 02:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xiao-xiao View Post
    it's up to you discern... dako na mn ka. hehe...
    well for me... if maabot ang time na ipa-implant ang RFID/microchip then obvious na kaayo ang agenda... agenda sa New World Order...

please observer these things...

European Union... Euro
    The coming American Union and their coming currency na Amero
    Then Asian Union...
    The buzz of New Age ("oneness" ideals of all religions)

next mangita dayon na sila ug palusot para ma-implement ang pag-implant sa RFID/microchip...
    The reasons range from medical, security (anti-theft, terrorism, etc..), digital cashless transactions, etc...

and as you can see in the media how the freemasons/Illuminati attacks the church through Dan Brown's works...
    what's wrong with Unions? it only mean bro nga people now realize nga dili puede ang tibook HUMANITY magka watak watak and alienate each other. We need each other for the survival of our species, we need each country's resources pod to survive. mao ra jud na, ayaw padala anang praning praning nga interpretation designed for entertainment kay maka kwarta na sla ana. Dako kaayo og marketing ang genre nga conspiracy theories. dako pod ang kuarta.

but if stories like these give you some confidence and meaning sa imong faith then naa ra pod na nimo.
    Last edited by Malic; 01-15-2010 at 06:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    by the way go ahead sa imong topic because this is very interesting...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast