Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I don't think your catholic verses will apply to people with other religions. Every religion has different viewpoints of it, possible pa gani that the Tower of Babel doesn't exist in other religions. Your bible is not my bible.

Let me draw back to why this Tower of Babel is all about. It's a conspiracy theory, its all about skepticism. I do not have a problem with skepticism but if you exaggerate your so-called facts because you call the Pentagon "SATANIC" because it has a Satanic Icon or it has a middle finger in it and then you flaunt it as truth then there's no reason why we should believe you. Not everything you read in the internet are facts, they're just all speculations. I like speculations and conspiracy theories, but I don't necessarily believe them. They'll just be goosebumps stories to my children. I know this is a sub-forum that welcomes mysticism and the supernatural but exaggerating your facts are just lame.

If I conspire Barack Obama having a penor in his rear, would you consider as fact? If I conspire that Coca-Cola is mind-controlling your friends because Coca-Colas are Mind Control devices, then would you believe me? If you do believe what I'm conspiring at then I'm done talking to you. Have fun drinking your Soda which has Mind Controlling nanobots in it.

kanindot ba.. hehehe.. id like to visit that place someday...

baseless superstitions and stupid conspiracies...

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    All theories are not yet real, it is something to be proven, like the big bang theory, did someone actually observe it?, and documented it completely?. In terms of scientific evidences everything is still speculative, but what about if what is written and prophesized is correct?. I guess it's still early to conclude, but for us who believe, we are wary..........

It is only a recreation of a 15th century artist concept. Let them. They remake Pyramids into modern buildings. It is no big deal

The truth is nobody knows what the tower actually looked like. There is no drawing, bluebrint, accurate description for the actual tower. They are trying to rebuilded a ghost concept.

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar
    In this forum ... holy text is FACT. If you want to argue it, don't do it in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by vern View Post
    In this forum ... holy text is FACT. If you want to argue it, don't do it in this forum.
    I'm not saying Holy Text is FACT, I chose not to read it because tendency is I might be a muslim and I don't see any mentions of Babel in Koran. I'm saying Conspiracy Theories aren't facts. Just clarifying for the metaphor since you threw an infraction.

Also, is this forum mainly for Catholics?

Quote Originally Posted by personalmgt View Post
    I'm not saying Holy Text is FACT, I chose not to read it because tendency is I might be a muslim and I don't see any mentions of Babel in Koran.
    diba ang old testament is also considered as sacred scripture sa mga muslims?

from wikipedia...
    In the History of the Prophets and Kings by the 9th century Muslim historian al-Tabari, a fuller version is given: Nimrod has the tower built in Babil, Allah destroys it, and the language of mankind, formerly Syriac, is then confused into 72 languages. Another Muslim historian of the 13th century, Abu al-Fida relates the same story, adding that the patriarch Eber (an ancestor of Abraham) was allowed to keep the original tongue, Hebrew in this case, because he would not partake in the building.

Pretty much right, but I'm not questioning the bible.

again i-post nako ha..

on the left is a painting of the tower. on the right is a poster produced by EU. ngano kahang gipili nila ang tower of babel tapos inana pa jud ilang motto? inverted pa jud ang star... occult symbol for satan.

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by personalmgt View Post
    I'm not saying Holy Text is FACT, I chose not to read it because tendency is I might be a muslim and I don't see any mentions of Babel in Koran. I'm saying Conspiracy Theories aren't facts. Just clarifying for the metaphor since you threw an infraction.

Also, is this forum mainly for Catholics?
    You misunderstand, I AM SAYING that in this forum, holy text IS FACT. Don't push me.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast