Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xiao-xiao View Post
    again i-post nako ha..

on the left is a painting of the tower. on the right is a poster produced by EU. ngano kahang gipili nila ang tower of babel tapos inana pa jud ilang motto? inverted pa jud ang star... occult symbol for satan.

the inverted star can mean different things. if the self- proclaim satanists use it as their symbol then it becomes a symbol of their own version of satan. I think EU is using it to represent the nations within the union.

tower of babel is a good symbol, it represents unity, effort and achievement. Well so far we only hear one side of the story and that's not fair right?

Blog Entries
    OT: suggestion lang. Conspiracy theories should be in the Philosophical/Theological Debates Thread, so those who oppose it can air their side.

Devout thread should only be a place for discussions related on devotions,prayers,counseling,bible quotations, inspirational thoughts,short sermons,preaching, and all the likes.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, we have our own views and interpretation, the question is why invert the stars in the first place, why is it that they can't depict it in a right upright way, inverting something has it's meanings....I suppose...
    Last edited by Tirong-say; 01-18-2010 at 01:27 AM.

tower of babel is not a good symbol... it's a symbol of rebellion...

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    PENTAGRAM (FIVE-POINTED STAR pointing down): Used in occult rituals to direct forces or energies. Often represents satanism, the horned god or various expressions of contemporary occultism, especially when a goat-head is superimposed on the inverted pentagram.

Source:

The inverted star. Subliminal submission to Satan., page 1

Blog Entries
    the tower of babel represents a time where the inhabitants of the earth were united in one purpose to build a monument that would serve to signify their greatness. Isn't that what we need today? Unity instead of animosity. It was a show of courage but not against God rather on human limitations and fear.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    Yeah, we have our own views and interpretation, the question is why invert the stars in the first place, why is it that they can't depict it in a right upright way, inverting something has it's meanings....I suppose...
    and I respect your views. why invert the stars? I have no idea. not all time inverted stars are associated with satanism. As ive said before it can have different meanings. it can mean earth,nations,or anything that is related to earth, notice the the inverted star is pointing down? it points down to earth.

8.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123