Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Romans 9:18-23

Default Romans 9:18-23

18So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.

19You will say to me then, "Why does he still find fault? For(A) who can resist his will?" 20But who are you, O man,(B) to answer back to God?(C) Will what is molded say to its molder, "Why have you made me like this?" 21(D) Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump(E) one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? 22What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience(F) vessels of wrath(G) prepared for destruction, 23in order to make known(H) the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he(I) has prepared beforehand for glory—
    what can you say about predestination?

share your thoughts.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Predestination as for my own opinion is really conditional for we do have that free will to do whatever we wish, and I think predestination is only imposed if we already chosen the path that we wish to take. It's either be righteous or be sinful in the eyes of GOD.........

predistination.. im really intruiged by it regarding to judas... wat did God do to his after his betrayal? did he go to hell or did he go to heaven..

i find the gospel of judas very interesting also...

if he went to hell, as popularly shown in dante's inferno, then goes to show that God already knows who goes to heaven and who goes to hell...

for me. i really think predestination is contrary to the beliefs of the christian faith... it would make god one big A**hole... even before you are born you are destined to hell? so no chance?

but sa verse nga gi show, as i understand it, God allowed the bad guys.. besides how can we for example have a saviour if the phrophecy wasnt followed. so Judas was just part of the Grand plan..?

everyone is a tool, the good, the bad, and the ugly for Gods plan... but then the whole concept of punishment would lose its meaning.. so i think interisting ni nga discussion...
    Last edited by AmorsoloX; 01-25-2010 at 12:33 AM.

do we exist for god's entertainment? the verses seems to suggests that

Quote Originally Posted by silent-kill View Post
    do we exist for god's entertainment? the verses seems to suggests that

ma sabot ra na oi.. lonely and bored lang guro si god.. hehehe.. he is probably a big pervert watching you from above...

ang hilig watch pbb and other reality shows ka relate ani.. hehehehe

predestination....if it is so, so it is.

everything happens for a reason.

its simply shows that WHATEVER how we look in this life or our status in this life STILL WE ARE EQUAL TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

GOD won't give mercy for those who didn't show mercy.

People has many complaint for not having what others have or complaining why they don't have what their FLESH WANTS, like fortune, fame and health.

The most important we must know what's our duty, POOR and RICH both has chance for eternal life.

PEace!

"conditional" ra diay kaayo inyong God, bible man.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    "conditional" ra diay kaayo inyong God, bible man.
    ang "conditional" kay naa ra sa imo hunahuna, kay kung mudawat ka sa ako gisulti tabla ra imo gitulon ang imo gisulti.

Ngano gud naka ingon ka nga conditional?

Peace!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast