Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    He is supreme in Good and righteous deeds but not with evil deeds, I'm trying to point out, that there is a war a rivalry of Good and Evil, and it is also staged now here in earth. War did happen in heaven between good and evil, but GOD did manage to defeat Satan, and threw him away into hell and some of satans cohorts is here on Earth. We are the extension of that war between Good and Evil. I believe in Jehovah witnesse's account that the devil is reigning here on earth as what you could see on the things happening around us. So the choice is still ours endure the sufferings that satan inflicts and be righteous or adhere with Satan and live with his luxuries but damning the soul forever.
    did you ever stop and think what if there really was no GOD, and that these deaths are caused by HUMANS, NATURE, and not the DEVIL? tingkagol makes a very good point. if GOD is omnipotent, we would be perfect. so ask yourself this---what if there really was no GOD afterall?

Blog Entries
    If there was no GOD, there would be no MIND or CONSCIOUSNESS and the universe is made of this STUFF which makes life possible. You may not call it GOD, but that doesnt matter, MIND or CONSCIOUSNESS still exists!

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    If there was no GOD, there would be no MIND or CONSCIOUSNESS and the universe is made of this STUFF which makes life possible. You may not call it GOD, but that doesnt matter, MIND or CONSCIOUSNESS still exists!
    i'm talking about the Judeo-Christian GOD in the Bible, not the GOD of the universe. afterall, the word "GOD" is just a name.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    did you ever stop and think what if there really was no GOD, and that these deaths are caused by HUMANS, NATURE, and not the DEVIL? tingkagol makes a very good point. if GOD is omnipotent, we would be perfect. so ask yourself this---what if there really was no GOD afterall?
    GOD did made us perfect, it was in the garden of Eden that we became imperfect. Eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge, instead of only knowing righteousness we did able to know the opposite side as well. It begun with Adam and Eve. GOD did create us perfect but given the free will as well. It was the devil himself who tempted Adam and Eve.

Blog Entries
    i'm talking about the Judeo-Christian GOD in the Bible, not the GOD of the universe. afterall, the word "GOD" is just a name.
    I agree with you. Let's not call it GOD. Let's call it No GOD which means No external supernatural being in the religious point of view!

Banned User
    Why Is God Always Innocent?
    --- the dumbest question from athiest. lols, lets validate your question...

God
    --- exist on Faith.
    --- athiest dont believe in.

Innocence
    --- what case? calamities.

therefore: LISTEN

How come there is a trial on FAITH? Inquisition happened already. Now the ANTI-CHRIST wants to make a new one. lols! With Athiesm there is no freedom even on what you believe. HOW DUMB THESE PEOPLE ARE.

Why is our faith in question? If athiest question about destruction, what about creation? They believe God is responsible for the destruction, but they don't believe God is responsible for creation. So that means they have a problem with LOGIC?

Athiest throw this type of things on us because they want us to get mad with our God. This means believers "IT IS A TEST OF FAITH". Wether we believe or not, "IT ALREADY HAPPENED". When you are alone in the middle of fear try to remember this assurance: The Lord is my shephered... yea though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no evil for thou art with me...

How comforting chad dba? Whats your assurance ATHIEST? MONEY? hahaha! Go ahead, earn as much as you can. I think HAITIANS NEED MONEY NOW... you can straight away give them chad... i tell you its worthless. What they need is COMFORT.
    Last edited by kebot; 01-26-2010 at 11:46 PM.

Banned User
    a member of the SO-SO ANTI-CHRIST? lols!

Banned User
    GOD did made us perfect, it was in the garden of Eden that we became imperfect. Eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge, instead of only knowing righteousness we did able to know the opposite side as well. It begun with Adam and Eve. GOD did create us perfect but given the free will as well. It was the devil himself who tempted Adam and Eve.
    bro! let me clarify...

God created us in his own image and likeness! It never mentioned perfection...

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    I don't think you can find anything perfect in this world.
    Unless it is man made.
    Man invented the word perfect.

Nature is full of imperfections. That makes nature beautiful.
    Even the trees are not perfectly straight.
    The fruits are not perfectly round.

i don't think God would create something perfect.
    Perfect is boring.
    If we are all perfect, then we are all boring.
    I would not want to live in a world were everything is perfect.
    Thats only for control freaks.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    OF COURSE REG! Everything was caused! for a PURPOSE AND REASON! Even the BigBang; it was caused... dba?

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast