Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default d

God has the right to kill, many innocent people... and thats what we worship we christians worship a killer GOD..

what do you think?

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by emailroy2002 View Post
    God has the right to kill, many innocent people... and thats what we worship we christians worship a killer GOD..

what do you think?
    He who giveth, he who taketh away.... that's what i think...

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    Ok. So why do you say he is anti christ? is he against Christians or Christianity for that matter? I dont think so he is an anti christ!
    lols! thats not the point reg, my point is he is a SO-SO. lols! and reg, as usual, u don't think the same way and ordinary fellow. You must be special, Above or Below Normal Capacity. Well, as much as you distant yourself from the rest, few people only overcomes it. The rest they are happy in an institution they live now... gud luck.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by NASYO View Post
    He's not innocent, He's the culprit.
    Lols, you are judging a god. hahah! u must be god nas... hahah! ka alegre!

double-post
    Last edited by tingkagol; 01-27-2010 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    He is supreme in Good and righteous deeds but not with evil deeds, I'm trying to point out, that there is a war a rivalry of Good and Evil, and it is also staged now here in earth. War did happen in heaven between good and evil, but GOD did manage to defeat Satan, and threw him away into hell and some of satans cohorts is here on Earth. We are the extension of that war between Good and Evil. I believe in Jehovah witnesse's account that the devil is reigning here on earth as what you could see on the things happening around us. So the choice is still ours endure the sufferings that satan inflicts and be righteous or adhere with Satan and live with his luxuries but damning the soul forever.
    My point is that the said "war" you are describing should never have happened IF you answer the following questions in the affirmative:

(1) Do you believe God is omnipotent?

(2) Do you believe God is omnibenevolent (infinitely good, innocent, against the devil and all evil)?

If you examine both, you will find that they cannot co-exist for a God who rules this world. Why? Because if (1) and (2) are true, then evil should NOT exist. But alas, evil DOES exist, so God has to be either "infinitely good but not infinitely powerful" OR "infinitely powerful but not infinitely good".

Now since most people will argue that God is omnipotent, then he has to be not innocent, not infinitely good, not omnibenevolent, because evil exists. I hope you can follow the logic.

Wikipedia actually explains the "problem of evil" if you need more info. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem...roblem_of_evil
    Last edited by tingkagol; 01-27-2010 at 11:13 AM.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tingkagol View Post
    My point is that the said "war" you are describing should never have happened IF you answer the following questions in the affirmative:

(1) Do you believe God is omnipotent?

(2) Do you believe God is omnibenevolent (infinitely good, innocent, against the devil and all evil)?

If you examine both, you will find that they cannot co-exist for a God who rules this world. Why? Because if (1) and (2) are true, then evil should NOT exist. But alas, evil DOES exist, so God has to be either "infinitely good but not infinitely powerful" OR "infinitely powerful but not infinitely good".

Now since most people will argue that God is omnipotent, then he has to be not innocent, not infinitely good, not omnibenevolent, because evil exists. I hope you can follow the logic.

Wikipedia actually explains the "problem of evil" if you need more info. Problem of evil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    He is omnipotent he ward off the rebellion, he was not overpowered by the rebellious angels, he is omnibenevolent for even with the capacity to destroy he did not impose it to the rebellious angels, perhaps like what he imposed to us, give the chance to change from evil to righteousness.

Blog Entries
    I gather some common questions related to the topic. I suggest take time to read on below articles as these explain best than me.

Why there is so much human suffering? Who is the root cause of this?

LINK 1

How can we be sure that God does not caused it?

LINK 2

If Satan is the root cause of human suffering, then why God allows it?

LINK 3

But why does the suffering takes so long?

LINK 4

Will there be everlasting suffering?

LINK 5

WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES

* God does not cause the bad conditions in the world.—Job 34:10.
    * By calling God a liar and saying that He withholds good from His subjects, Satan questioned Jehovah’s right to rule.—Genesis 3:2-5.
    * Jehovah will use his Son, the Ruler of the Messianic Kingdom, to end all human suffering and to undo its effects.—1 John 3:8.

How do we know that we are living on the last days? What are the signs?

LINK 6

WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES

* The last days are marked by wars, food shortages, earthquakes, and pestilences.—Matthew 24:7; Luke 21:11.
    * In the last days, many love themselves, money, and pleasures but do not love God.—2 Timothy 3:1-5.
    * During these last days, the good news of the Kingdom is being preached worldwide.—Matthew 24:14.

If human suffering will come to an end, what will happen to our loved ones who have died?

LINK 7

WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES

* The Bible’s resurrection accounts give us a sure hope.—John 11:39-44.
    * Jehovah is eager to bring the dead back to life.—Job 14:13-15.
    * All of those in the common grave of mankind will be resurrected.—John 5:28, 29.
    and [that] he might emancipate all those who for fear of death were subject to slavery all through their lives.—Hebrews 2:15
    If God is omnipotent and omnibenevolent, we may ask then WHY DO EVIL EXISTS. If God is the good and loving Creator, how could he create a wicked spirit creature like Satan?

LINK 8 (go to heading "What the Scriptures Teach")
    Last edited by cliff_drew; 01-27-2010 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    where was God in:

- the Haiti Earthquake (100,000 killed)
    - the Tsunami (500,000 killed)
    - the Holocaust (6,000,000 killed)
    - Rwanda (nearly 1,000,000 killed)

why is it that when good things happen, we credit "GOD" for it. but when bad things happen, for some reason, we always seem to blame GOD's creation (human beings) rather than GOD himself. didn't GOD create everything according to his plan? what exactly is the "divine" reason that GOD allow things to happen like this? it's terrible, horrific, and in contradiction to the attributes of this so-called GOD... the loving, caring GOD.

so, when bad things happen, GOD is innocent. remember what Pat Robertson said about the earthquake in Haiti?

when Haiti was a French colony, freedom fighters "swore a pact to the devil," saying, "We will serve you if you will get us free from the French. And so the devil said, ‘Okay, it's a deal.’” Ever since, Robertson continued, "they [Haitians] have been cursed by one thing after the other."

where is GOD in this sentence? please don't give me the FREEWILL crap (excuse my language). if man has freewill, why is it that GOD doesn't seem to have the FREE 'EFFIN WILL to stop these horrific deaths?
    Question: Unsa man nga LAW atu basihan para atu I Judge ang Ginoo if Innocent bah Siya or DILI?

Quote Originally Posted by cliff_drew View Post
    If God is omnipotent and omnibenevolent, we may ask then WHY DO EVIL EXISTS. If God is the good and loving Creator, how could he create a wicked spirit creature like Satan?

LINK 8 (go to heading "What the Scriptures Teach")
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.watchtower.org/e/20021015/article_02.htm
    Some may ask: 'If God is the good and loving Creator, how could he create a wicked spirit creature like Satan?' The Bible lays down the principle that all of Jehovah God's works are perfect and that all of his intelligent creatures are endowed with free will. (Deuteronomy 30:19; 32:4; Joshua 24:15; 1 Kings 18:21) The spirit person who became Satan must, therefore, have been created perfect and must have deviated from the way of truth and righteousness by deliberate choice.—John 8:44; James 1:14, 15.
    So you're saying God created Satan as one of his perfect works, but because of free will Satan "deviated from the way of truth"? In conclusion, he DID create creatures capable of doing bad things because of free will--- and he very well knew this, because he is omniscient (all-knowing). Knowing this, and being omnibenevolent / infinitely-good, why did he still went on creating creatures capable of doing so much evil?

I won't even begin reconciling mankind's free will with the omniscience of God. Logically speaking, those two can't co-exist either (unless you consider time to be non-existent in God's point-of-view (but still, we live where time exists)).
    Last edited by tingkagol; 01-27-2010 at 03:41 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast