Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

gasto sa pagkaon butang tukod simbahan, sweldo, i think..i hope nihatag pud sila charity.

Quote Originally Posted by Existanz View Post
    Question: Why do some Catholic Schools practice hiring maintenance crew directly from private agencies that supplies labor services such as janitorial staffs?

bro, lahi man siguro ang administration sa Church ug lahi sad sa mga catholic schools .. gawas siguro ug "free school for poor children" .. kani, ang simbahan ang gastos man siguro. Pero ang mga catholic schools, I doubt , kay ang tuition man sa mga students ang nagpadagan ana .. ug dili ang sunday collections or tithings.

Question: Is there an internal or external auditing on the funds of the Church?

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    The money is spent in the proliferation of the church and embodying the words of GOD.Sustaining the fundamental needs to flourish and share to everyone the divine words of GOD.

ahuh... so bahin og financial diay ni sa church/priest... unya within cebu... okeh mao ni ako questions:

1. Does the priests expend some of their money from their business (church) to secretly buy p0rnographic movies?
    2. Do Priest secretly expend their money to rent a prostitute?
    3. Does the priest watch p0rns?
    4. (bisaya nalang ta ^_^)Nagagasto ba ang mga taga simbahan sa pagpalit og mga mahal na mga statue (cross, jesus, mother mary, saints, etc) ?? ... if so, para unsa ang purpose?
    5. Ginapalit pa ba ang water para himuon og holy water?
    6. nagapalit pud ba og mga medicine ang mga taga simbahan para maayo sa mga sakit or para protectahan ang ilang lawas sa sakit?
    7. ......

^_^x

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    The money is spent in the proliferation of the church and embodying the words of GOD.Sustaining the fundamental needs to flourish and share to everyone the divine words of GOD.

.. wow ... can you please elaborate ...

.. but the thing that i find funny on your statement is the phrase WORD OF GOD. Here we are talking of money but you are talking about spreading the word of god. No offense, but the church with the abundance of money they have, they should have put it to good use. Such as building an orphanage or a school or a hospital for the needy, now that for me is the essence of spreading that so called " word of god " of yours. that's why i find some of these religious people to be hypocrites
    Last edited by fingolfin; 02-18-2010 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by j.alob View Post
    gasto sa pagkaon butang tukod simbahan, sweldo, i think..i hope nihatag pud sila charity.
    ah!!! kana ra?!?!?!?! sa pila ka libong manghatag (bisan sinsiyo) kada oras from 4am-6pm weekdays 4am-9pm on sundays? ? ?

tukod simbahan? naa namana daan... kasagaran pa gyud ana, hinatag rang yuta nya donation ang mga materials from companies/organizations/rich people...

sweldo? dagko diay na sweldo tawo simbahan? you can ask the streetcleaners nila pila... wa tingali abot 100 per day...

where does the money go? ever seen a priest with a cheap vehicle? hardly... ever seen a priest without a vehicle? maybe....a needle in a haystack...so to speak....

priests in schools? very updated model of cars/SUV's pang uban...

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    ah!!! kana ra?!?!?!?! sa pila ka libong manghatag (bisan sinsiyo) kada oras from 4am-6pm weekdays 4am-9pm on sundays? ? ?

tukod simbahan? naa namana daan... kasagaran pa gyud ana, hinatag rang yuta nya donation ang mga materials from companies/organizations/rich people...

sweldo? dagko diay na sweldo tawo simbahan? you can ask the streetcleaners nila pila... wa tingali abot 100 per day...

where does the money go? ever seen a priest with a cheap vehicle? hardly... ever seen a priest without a vehicle? maybe....a needle in a haystack...so to speak....

hehe good issues bro .. pero ari ngari sa Manila bro kay dad-on ta ka sa mga amigo nako nga pari nga nag puyo uban sa eskwater sa pasay ug sa baseco compound .. duna sad mga pari nga maglakaw ra ngari, sakay ug jeep ug gubaon ang sakyanan .. duna sad mga parokya ngari nga minimum ang sweldo sa mga staff ug kumpleto sa benefits: di lang ta mag generalize bro kay duna sad mga maayong pari sa lain lain dapit sa pilipinas, apil na diha sa sugbo bro ..

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post

You can ask the Vatican Board of Trustees about these things... I am 99.99% sure they have something gained from those funds.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    .. wow ... can you please elaborate ...

.. but the thing that i find funny on your statement is the phrase WORD OF GOD. Here we are talking of money but you are talking about spreading the word of god. No offense, but the church with the abundance of money they have, they should have put it to good use. Such as building an orphanage or a school or a hospital for the needy, now that for me is the essence of spreading that so called " word of god " of yours. that's why i find some of these religious people to be hypocrites
    The main purpose is spreading the words of GOD, that is why we have missionaries, please be informed that filipino catholics are converted by the spaniards before, not by the expedition but by the priest of the expedition. Nowadays travelling alone will already cost money, the logistics is too broad to be discussed.
    They have catholic schools as well as catholic hospitals, they have charitable institution as well like the CARITAS. But the main aim of the church is for the salvation of the soul.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hizuka007 View Post
    ahuh... so bahin og financial diay ni sa church/priest... unya within cebu... okeh mao ni ako questions:

1. Does the priests expend some of their money from their business (church) to secretly buy p0rnographic movies?
    2. Do Priest secretly expend their money to rent a prostitute?
    3. Does the priest watch p0rns?
    4. (bisaya nalang ta ^_^)Nagagasto ba ang mga taga simbahan sa pagpalit og mga mahal na mga statue (cross, jesus, mother mary, saints, etc) ?? ... if so, para unsa ang purpose?
    5. Ginapalit pa ba ang water para himuon og holy water?
    6. nagapalit pud ba og mga medicine ang mga taga simbahan para maayo sa mga sakit or para protectahan ang ilang lawas sa sakit?
    7. ......

^_^x
    Do you have the proofs or just heresays.................

Magbinisaya pud ta, tubig ba diay ang gastohan, ikaw kung naa kay tinuhoan sa inyong grupo unsa may gastohan ninyo.Nganong dili man mopalit ug tambal kung masakit tawo ra man pud na sila.Ikaw dili diay ka manambal kung masakit ka.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast