Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Doctor View Post
    INC
    ug
    ADD
    pangutan-a ay!
    aw dili diay ka katubag? diba naa paka thread sa una nga "ASK ME QUESTIONS..."?
    something in your post.

PEace!

but if you're going to ask me about the Church of GOD which is in the bible, then the FUNDS should be used in propagation of word of GOD and service to fellowmen.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by rcruman View Post
    but if you're going to ask me about the Church of GOD which is in the bible, then the FUNDS should be used in propagation of word of GOD and service to fellowmen.

Peace!
    same with other church and cults.
    it's only for the front.

dagko kaayo na sila'g mga bulsita sa likod.

Kmusta Rcruman?

Matinahuron,

Kuya-Ig

Quote Originally Posted by masterjanuarius View Post
    bro, lahi man siguro ang administration sa Church ug lahi sad sa mga catholic schools .. gawas siguro ug "free school for poor children" .. kani, ang simbahan ang gastos man siguro. Pero ang mga catholic schools, I doubt , kay ang tuition man sa mga students ang nagpadagan ana .. ug dili ang sunday collections or tithings.

Question: Is there an internal or external auditing on the funds of the Church?
    As I know, funds from collections, donations or tithing are manage by lay persons of the parish. They say the priest never really hold all that money but receives only what is due to him and for church upkeep. The rest stays in the hands of the lay persons...so the auditing are done by the members of that body. That's what my high school teacher explains to me...

But she can't give me the right explanation as to why her catholic school get their labors from an agency. Di ba labor groups decried this unfair practice of getting workers since some forms of obligations or responsibility from the employer is being avoided...tapos here we have a catholic institution doing this.

I always wonder why the CBCP is not soo...vigorous in fighting labor issues and instead goes to beat the war drums against corrupt politicians...while at the same time receiving 'donations' from them.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    If the intentions is to help the church then why not, but the donor should be warned of his sins as well and thus doing him a favor. What obligation and responsibilities from the employer could you please expound more further.

Quote Originally Posted by tikud View Post
    Parishes,
    Dioceses,
    Archdioceses,
    Patriarchates
    and the Vatican

All regular collections shall be recorded and remitted and has corresponding
    percentage to the vatican, to the Archdiocese, to the Diocese and what is remained to the Parish.
    Regular collections means what the Church collects during the Mass and Offerings. Bunyag, Kasal ug Lubong. Duna pud fees for the Blessings.

Stipend for the priests during outside masses goes to the priest but the money collected during the mass
    shall be remitted to the parish coffers.

Have you ever wondered why you've heard 'SECOND COLLECTION?" after the mass for certain specific projects? Coz the amount collected 100% goes to the Parish Church.

Those priests who has cars were usually born rich or has rich benefactors.
    If you have visited Poor parishes around the country, maka hilak mo sa kahimtang sa mga pari didto.
    Suerte lang if ma assign ang pari to the rich parishes like Sto Rosario, Redemtorists etc.
    ma assign gani ka ug Barrio, sorry na lang. Wala collection wala pud kaon.
    sometimes neigboring priests donates to their fellow pero limited ra gyud.
    If you notice the church has this PAROCHIAL system. eya=eya aho=aho.

well you guys research thoroughly as these are just my personal knowledge when i served the church
    as an altar boy from grade four till i graduated high school. I might not be totally correct.
    so far mao ra gyud ni ang sakto na tubag dri...

Quote Originally Posted by Existanz View Post
    As I know, funds from collections, donations or tithing are manage by lay persons of the parish. They say the priest never really hold all that money but receives only what is due to him and for church upkeep. The rest stays in the hands of the lay persons...so the auditing are done by the members of that body. That's what my high school teacher explains to me...
    uhuh... ever tried to check out these "lay persons/auditors/secretaries" are with these priests since they started or kuyog nila from hometown and kung mo-balhin sila, kuyog nila ning mga tawhana? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    uhuh... ever tried to check out these "lay persons/auditors/secretaries" are with these priests since they started or kuyog nila from hometown and kung mo-balhin sila, kuyog nila ning mga tawhana? ? ?

duna na man siguro Parish Finance Council ang mga parokya. Mao man siguro ni ang mo assist sa mga pari sa ilang financial administration .. ug wa ko masayop. Ngari sa Manila, very influential man ni sila kay mga accountants ug businessmen man gud. Mao nga ang pari, igo lang modawat sa iyang monthly remuneration .. ambot kaha diha sa cebu.

Quote Originally Posted by tikud View Post
    Parishes,
    Dioceses,
    Archdioceses,
    Patriarchates
    and the Vatican

All regular collections shall be recorded and remitted and has corresponding
    percentage to the vatican, to the Archdiocese, to the Diocese and what is remained to the Parish.
    Regular collections means what the Church collects during the Mass and Offerings. Bunyag, Kasal ug Lubong. Duna pud fees for the Blessings.

Stipend for the priests during outside masses goes to the priest but the money collected during the mass
    shall be remitted to the parish coffers.

Have you ever wondered why you've heard 'SECOND COLLECTION?" after the mass for certain specific projects? Coz the amount collected 100% goes to the Parish Church.

Those priests who has cars were usually born rich or has rich benefactors.
    If you have visited Poor parishes around the country, maka hilak mo sa kahimtang sa mga pari didto.
    Suerte lang if ma assign ang pari to the rich parishes like Sto Rosario, Redemtorists etc.
    ma assign gani ka ug Barrio, sorry na lang. Wala collection wala pud kaon.
    sometimes neigboring priests donates to their fellow pero limited ra gyud.
    If you notice the church has this PAROCHIAL system. eya=eya aho=aho.

well you guys research thoroughly as these are just my personal knowledge when i served the church
    as an altar boy from grade four till i graduated high school. I might not be totally correct.

don't forget the most important and the most things the church spend it to....

CHARITY...

nindot kaau ni nga topic...d lng q mucomment hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast