Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    That is not really an issue, I could even serve the church for free, my way of serving GOD, the church is not a business institution but a religious one.
    Managing a university or school for needs money as well, how would you pay the instructors and the professors for instance.
    unfortunately, RELIGION is a marketable BIZNIZ.
    church donations ending up laundered to personal accounts...like those irish priests in florida convicted for such mishap. the priests's defense can be summed: "that's just the way it is". which means to say, it is not an ISOLATED incident.

that's why the church wants to handle church related incidents on their own terms.(like relocating pedopriests to a town near you, instead of criminal conviction)

they are more concerned with IMAGE and FACE VALUE...so VAIN. XD

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jrconde View Post
    this remembers me katong naa pako sa HS na nag watch me ug movie about sa mga Priest. nakita nko didto ang corruption, temptation, crab mentality, politics.
    Donations and gifts are freely given, nothing is coersed, and I think is not truly a good source of corruption, temptation, crab mentality, politics ....etc.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by munzter666 View Post
    unfortunately, RELIGION is a marketable BIZNIZ.
    church donations ending up laundered to personal accounts...like those irish priests in florida convicted for such mishap. the priests's defense can be summed: "that's just the way it is". which means to say, it is not an ISOLATED incident.

that's why the church wants to handle church related incidents on their own terms.(like relocating pedopriests to a town near you, instead of criminal conviction)

they are more concerned with IMAGE and FACE VALUE...so VAIN. XD
    The true essence of the church is really business but not for monitary but for the soul, let a person be held liable of his deeds not the group as a whole.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hizuka007 View Post
    ang sa vatican man gani mga laog og kwarta samot na ang simbahan......
    lalimang kag katong pag linog sa haiti unya daghag nangamatay og nagutom kay ang ingun ra sa pope nga MAG PRAY RA DAW.. wa xa kuyapi?!!! wa jud intawon nabalitaan nga nihatag xag masking 1 peso man lang....
    VATICAN CITY - Pope Benedict XVI prayed for victims of a massive earthquake in Haiti and urged the international community to provide generous assistance to the stricken population of the Caribbean nation.

The Pope made his appeal at the end of his general audience Jan. 13, some 12 hours after a magnitude 7 earthquake struck Haiti, toppling buildings and causing widespread destruction.

A spokesman for Catholic Relief Services said the American charity was preparing for “thousands and thousands” of dead and injured people in the wake of the most devastating earthquake to strike Haiti in two centuries. Among those reported dead was Archbishop Joseph Serge Miot of Port-au-Prince.

The Pope said he wanted to highlight the dramatic situation in Haiti following the “devastating earthquake, which resulted in serious loss of human life, a great number of homeless and missing, and enormous material damage.”

“I appeal to the generosity of everyone, so that our brothers and sisters receive our concrete solidarity and the effective support of the international community in this moment of need and suffering,” he said.

He said the Catholic Church’s charity organizations would immediately move into action to assist those most in need. In Canada, the Canadian Catholic Organization for Development and Peace and ShareLife, the charitable fundraising arm of the archdiocese of Toronto, launched emergency appeals to support humanitarian aid relief.

Development and Peace made a “first pledge” of $50,000 to Caritas Haiti, which operates 200 medical clinics in Haiti, to provide first-aid supplies, food, shelter and other basic necessities.

Source: The Catholic Register - Pope urges aid for Haitian quake victims

Puro ra man gud tingale kuwarta naa sa imong huna2x mao nga wala gyud kay laing mahuna-hunaan.

Quote Originally Posted by hizuka007 View Post
    ang sa vatican man gani mga laog og kwarta samot na ang simbahan......
    lalimang kag katong pag linog sa haiti unya daghag nangamatay og nagutom kay ang ingun ra sa pope nga MAG PRAY RA DAW.. wa xa kuyapi?!!! wa jud intawon nabalitaan nga nihatag xag masking 1 peso man lang....

Bro, the Pope does need to shout to the world that the Vatican is helping the victims in Haiti .. or any other parts of the world. Besides, the catholic charities all over the world always mobilize according to the Pope's desires. Wa ka ba makabasa sa Newspaper, nga ang mga paring katoliko sa Pilipinas, nag pass the basket during the Mass for Haiti in the World Trade, Pasay City last January, and the amount gathered was 2Million? It was sent through the Caritas. Ayaw sad ug yawit dayon, bro ug di ka pa sure sa imong facts so as to be fair. Para sa simbahang katoliko, Prayer and Action go together. They are very much integrated in our catholic spirituality. Kay ingon lagi si St James ba to? " Show me your faith without works, and I will show you my works that underlies my Faith".

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    The true essence of the church is really business but not for monitary but for the soul, let a person be held liable of his deeds not the group as a whole.
    i am referring/implying to the PRACTICE that allows them to launder monetary donations as a NORM within their coven.
    at a point where even volunteer workers get to receive BONUSES as a form of HUSH MONEY for their silence.

refer to Ripping off the Rich: The Playboy Priests. the story behind Fr Francis Guinan of St Vincent Ferrer Catholic Church in Delray Beach, Florida.

when church matters are dealt with publicly by the laws of the land directly instead of closed door clergy sessions...you can hear disturbing EXCUSES holy men can cop out just to save their own A**es, church image, reputation....vanity.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by munzter666 View Post
    i am referring/implying to the PRACTICE that allows them to launder monetary donations as a NORM within their coven.
    at a point where even volunteer workers get to receive BONUSES as a form of HUSH MONEY for their silence.

refer to Ripping off the Rich: The Playboy Priests. the story behind Fr Francis Guinan of St Vincent Ferrer Catholic Church in Delray Beach, Florida.

when church matters are dealt with publicly by the laws of the land directly instead of closed door clergy sessions...you can hear disturbing EXCUSES holy men can cop out just to save their own A**es, church image, reputation....vanity.
    Then you are barking on the wrong tree then, and howling the wrong language,
    Principles are sometimes breached, it is there always as to be followed, but unfortunately priests are just humans and it'[s quite difficult to know how deep their devotions are. Sorry to disappoint you for monetary matters and foul deeds are not a part of GOD's teachings. Righteousness and good deeds are a part of GOD's teachings.

Sa simbahan sa amoa kay naa jud proper nga accounting.
    Dli pareha sa una.
    Basta naa modonate ug kwarta kay tagaan jud ka ug resibo.
    Kung mag misa kay ig dayon human kay naa dayon powerpoint presentation regarding sa kwarta sa simbahan.
    Naa nakabutang ang tanan nga expenses, ang collection ug mga donation.
    Ila pud ipakita kung kinsa ang nangdonate aron maklaro jud.
    Nya isulti pud kung pila nalang ang nabilin na kwarta.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_freak View Post
    Hello istoryans!

Where do funds of churches go?
    Probably the same place that all the single socks go when they disappear out of the washers or dryers. To a parallel universe. They always seem to make what ever amounts collected to mysteriously disappear from their coffers.

They are always broke and needing money, yet many churches offer instruction on how to handle money and control your financing? If they knew how to budget and balance a checkbook, then they would not have to beg money from those that learned it on their own. Just a thought.

10.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567