Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    Then why do we have this so called justice system, the prisons, the judges, and the policemen, what is it for?. Isn't these a manifestation of a distinction between right or wrong. Most of the laws of the land are also extracted from the laws of GOD.

nope... its just enforcement of what is allowable in society. if you are a killer, then you should be kept away because you pose a threat to others... as simple as that... nobody likes a murderer.. the laws vary from place to place...

law of god who? people believe on different gods... the so called laws of so called god are just made up by men. for their own benefits...

public order doesnt necessarily mean the presence of god... its just in the best interest of people to live harmoniously with each other...

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    Sin is what you think of it.
    that's an open-minded view of the subject of SIN, sir --- i like it.

@fin: i recommend you read "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins. there is a chapter there that talks about the 'Moral Zeitgeist'. it'll answer your question as to how humans define RIGHT or WRONG based on a Darwinian perspective.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    nope... its just enforcement of what is allowable in society. if you are a killer, then you should be kept away because you pose a threat to others... as simple as that... nobody likes a murderer.. the laws vary from place to place...

law of god who? people believe on different gods... the so called laws of so called god are just made up by men. for their own benefits...

public order doesnt necessarily mean the presence of god... its just in the best interest of people to live harmoniously with each other...
    Then if one kills is that wrong or correct, let me ask you what is the basis for justice?.
    The law vary from place to place, meaning it is lawful to kill on other places?
    See the ten commandments of GOD and decide who will benefit, are you sure that the laws of GOD are made of men, how?.

public order doesnt necessarily mean the presence of god... its just in the best interest of people to live harmoniously with each other.
    How would a classroom of naughty children would behave if the teacher is not around?.

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    that's an open-minded view of the subject of SIN, sir --- i like it.

@fin: i recommend you read "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins. there is a chapter there that talks about the 'Moral Zeitgeist'. it'll answer your question as to how humans define RIGHT or WRONG based on a Darwinian perspective.

.. thanks for that.

.. but as hellblazer said, sin is what you make of it, i also share that point of view. It just a matter of where you stand at the moment or on a situation.

I would like to answer this

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post

.. and back to being a sinner or no. There's this famous line JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOUR SINS ..

.. ok, he did, but the question is.. IN WHAT TIME OR ERA OF OUR SINS DID JESUS DIED FOR Was it during that time only ?? Or until the end of time or until judgement day Coz to be honest, that line is very lame and contradictory to their claim that we'll all be judge at the end of days. Coz, one shouldn't care to commit sin ( whatever definition of sin you have ) .. go ahead, make sin, coz somebody already died for your sin. Get my drift here
    pero mura man ug ma OT

Self-Inflicted Nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyalan View Post
    Self-Inflicted Nonsense

Self-Inflicted Nonsense
    wow dude... that is so:

Self-Inflicted Nonsense
    hahaha...

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, it is still okay if somebody to get murdered and it does'nt matter at all for it is just caused by Self Inflected Nonsense.............

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast