Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

^ing ana jud na ang life, bro. it goes on though...let not your heart be troubled. char!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyalan View Post
    Self-Inflicted Nonsense
    sapul!!

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Then what would happen if would consider murder as just a way of life?.

Here's the scenario...........
    I hate the guy, I will murder him, there is such thing as a sin, so it's perfectly okay. I will do it when the police is not around and no witness, it's absolutely okay for there is no GOD who watch over me all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    Then what would happen if would consider murder as just a way of life?.

Here's the scenario...........
    I hate the guy, I will murder him, there is such thing as a sin, so it's perfectly okay. I will do it when the police is not around and no witness, it's absolutely okay for there is no GOD who watch over me all the time.
    if it makes you happy. choice, bro. you don't need anyone to tell you the reasonableness of "do unto others what you would want others to do unto you".

pwede sad, "do others first before they do you"

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by miyay View Post
    if it makes you happy. choice, bro. you don't need anyone to tell you the reasonableness of "do unto others what you would want others to do unto you".

pwede sad, "do others first before they do you"
    Yeah, making murder as one source of happiness, quite interesting.....
    There should be limits in order not to violate rights, posessions...etc for if not the nature of our life would be so violent and barbaric.
    Last edited by Tirong-say; 02-25-2010 at 11:18 PM.

There should be limits in order not to violate rights, posessions...etc for if not the nature of our life would be so violent and barbaric.

there is.. it is so because it is in the best interest of the majority.. it is no way of divine guidance...
    it varies from culture to culture...

tell that to the mongols.. they were violent and barbaric...

the best thing in life is to crush your enemy. see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women...

but it sucks a lot to be at the recieving end of the gun...

if you wish to avoid war.. be prepare for it.. nobody bullies someone who fights back...

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    there is.. it is so because it is in the best interest of the majority.. it is no way of divine guidance...
    it varies from culture to culture...

tell that to the mongols.. they were violent and barbaric...

the best thing in life is to crush your enemy. see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women...

but it sucks a lot to be at the recieving end of the gun...

if you wish to avoid war.. be prepare for it.. nobody bullies someone who fights back...
    So in the modern and educated society do you think barbarism is a form of norm and is acceptable?....

we limit ourselves through our rules, but still it's up to the person to obey those rules or not...

So in the modern and educated society do you think barbarism is a form of norm and is acceptable?....
    slavery/owning slaves during the olden times was normal, acceptable and civilized

to each his own times

i think the more appropriate term to use these days would be agressiveness...

if you want to gain power, fame, fortune.. you have to think like a barbarian.... blend in with the masses and you will surely get lost in the crowd... you will only achieve mediocrity...

stand out.. be different..

learn how to fight (office politics, intrigue)... and nobody will mess with you.. and you often will get what you want... for people wanting to avoid conflict will tend to surrender to you with little resistance...

the modern and educated society person had become decadent... it has lost its animal instinct to strive to become the alpha....

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast