Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by miyay View Post
    we limit ourselves through our rules, but still it's up to the person to obey those rules or not...
    totally agree with this...

sometimes.. the norms become our social prison.... it often prevents us from achieving our full potential...

Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post

sometimes.. the norms become our social prison.... it often prevents us from achieving our full potential...
    Exactly as it is! The sad thing about is, half of our brothers and sisters are prisoners of singular mentality. they forgot to explore what needs to explore.

.. yeah, the norms of society suddenly becomes the gauge for our morals. That's why it's best to be a non-conformist.
    Last edited by fingolfin; 02-27-2010 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    .. yeah, the norms of society suddenly becomes the gauge for our morals. That's why it's best to be a non-conformist.
    heretics rock! hehehe.

romans 3:23

23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

sad but true. normal people worry me nowadays.haha

i'm a modern day hippie.

i think it's still us who prevent ourselves from achieving our full potential, coz afterall we are the ones who choose to be or not to be. if the social norms are prisons, it's coz we made it so, is all

being indiferent , is like a ship without a rudder .

study well , to work well , and work till 65 and retire.... as mos parents taught us . and to go to church ...

to work forever will never giv u a fullfiling life ..

- dont work for money , make money work for u ... -Robert Kiosaki

Quote Originally Posted by miyay View Post
    i think it's still us who prevent ourselves from achieving our full potential, coz afterall we are the ones who choose to be or not to be. if the social norms are prisons, it's coz we made it so, is all

amen... we humans should set aside our superstitions and look at the world pragmatically.. we shouldnt let our emotions, fears and prejudices interfere with logic...

its is far better to stand out in the crowd than to blend in till oblivion...

Quote Originally Posted by tripwire View Post
    As for me, I don't place myself as "sinner" - reason being is that I am only demeaning or degrading myself as such. Of course I am catholic but heck... sinning is too much to define me as a person.

to my understanding, we are either servants of goodness or of sin, not sinner or saint per se.
    or we may identify as one, but an unconscious association of oneself.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast