Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default When was d last time u had a good confession? :)

When was d last time u had a good confession? sa pari!

Blog Entries
    with a priest?honestly?it's been 5 years...
    i just...i don't know...i just don't feel like going and airing things out..
    i've had some chances for a confession pero if im gonna do it again, nahan ta q kanang nafeel jud nako na i have to do this... kanang murag after the confession i'll feel lighter...
    im still waiting for that moment....
    as for the last 5 years, i ask for forgiveness directly from Him..

never. i went to confessions before, but they were never good. i didn't feel light after. i dislike the guilt and the fear....

12 years ago......
    Last edited by balot_sweet; 02-28-2010 at 10:23 PM.

ako murag 7 years na.... pero la naman koy plano confess2x kay basig masakpan ko

i don't see the need for it.

last september. you should go see your priests often.

Blog Entries
    I had my last confession last month but the most significant was back in summer '09... I was in my most trying times and began to question God and my faith of all the misfortunes i've had which i couldn't bear anymore that time. I went inside the church and let it all out and out of the blue went to the confession room and talked to the priest face to face and surrendered my angst and the ill feelings i had towards the person. what was really moving and made it all good was when i said my penance right infront of the altar... i talked to Him lengthily and made amends of my shortcomings... I felt more at peace with myself that time...
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by beyee View Post
    I had my last confession last month but the most significant was back in summer '09... I was in my most trying times and began to question God and my faith of all the misfortunes i've had which i couldn't bear anymore that time. I went inside the church and let it all out and out of the blue went to the confession room and talked to the priest face to face and surrendered my angst and the ill feelings i had towards the person. what was really moving and made it all good was when i said my penance right infront of the altar... i talked to Him lengthily and made amends of my shortcomings... I felt more at peace with myself that time...
    im looking for the same kind of feeling (kanang murag mafeel na nako na it's time to confess) before i do my next confession..i want to feel something out of it instead of doing it just because it's in our tradition..

pwede man nimo na sa laing makasaligan na tao nimo econfess,... dili man jud na necessary sa priest lang.... ang importante man diha kay imong mapagawas ang negative sa imong sulod..... pwede man gani na sa kahoy econfess..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast