Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by icon_king View Post
    I say change it to warning....
    I say no one tells us what to do or how we should do what we are doing. As stated numerous times, if you don't like it, the door is open.

Best Regards

gathering from this thread, i would say YJOB did a wonderful job as a moderator. levelheadedness and devoid of arrogance in carrying his function. exercising maximum tolerance, very objective and respectful to the other (offending) party.

if only they would emulate his 'style' , i doubt there would be as much conflict as i've seen of late here. mostly, i think arose from the way other mods handled themselves. zip...zip...the negative comments. that you-can-always-leave mentality, that is just a big disservice to the istorya community. very misplaced.

YJOB for president :P.

Quote Originally Posted by alterX View Post
    gathering from this thread, i would say YJOB did a wonderful job as a moderator. levelheadedness and devoid of arrogance in carrying his function. exercising maximum tolerance, very objective and respectful to the other (offending) party.

if only they would emulate his 'style' , i doubt there would be as much conflict as i've seen of late here. mostly, i think arose from the way other mods handled themselves. zip...zip...the negative comments. that you-can-always-leave mentality, that is just a big disservice to the istorya community. very misplaced.

YJOB for president :P.
    yjob is not a moderator but a concerned istoryan which is dapat nato panaminan.
    kaso lang, lisud man gud pasabton ni ang uban, instead moreklamo pa nganong naay rules and etc.

kudos YJOB... and to istorya.

as what Beor said, istorya's door is always open.

unless somebody puts up another website akin to istorya..we here should follow the rules.. be it unfair or not.. we are subject and govern by the mods here...uu

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_bonz59 View Post
    unless somebody puts up another website akin to istorya..we here should follow the rules.. be it unfair or not.. we are subject and govern by the mods here...uu
    many have tried and most of them, if not all, have failed...

para sa uban nga dili kasabot ug words, nag.buhat ko ug flowchart about what to do if you have infraction.

Mods/Admins, if you have corrections about the flow, inform lang ko para akong ma.update.

or

Last edited by ChaosOrb; 03-02-2010 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosOrb View Post
    para sa uban nga dili kasabot ug words, nag.buhat ko ug flowchart about what to do if you have infraction.

Mods/Admins, if you have corrections about the flow, inform lang ko para akong ma.update.
    http://mikegaven.hostwoot.com/images/InfractionFC.png
    hanap man ang picture...
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /images/InfractionFC.png on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.9 Server at mikegaven.hostwoot.com Port 80

Quote Originally Posted by junmar4 View Post
    hanap man ang picture...
    updated na bro...

hinumdum nuon ko sa Austin Powers Goldmember dah...
    Goldmember.. Can we turn his yoohoo into gold?
    Dr. Evil.. How about "No" you freakin' idiot...

LOL....

no disrespect meant here to both camps...

Infractions: 0/3 (6)
    This thread was locked yesterday, maybe sir BeoR unlocked it.
    Ask lang ko permission ni Dondon and sir KE-25 nga moreply ko karon since na-mention man ako name.

I am not a moderator.
    You don't have to be a mod in order to help.
    Remind others of the rules para pud makuhaan ang gipas-an nga tasks sa mods.
    As I have mentioned on the other threads, di intawn lalim mag moderator in a forum of this size.
    In fact, dili kay ako lang, there are many here who also help.

I guess di na jud na malikayan every now and then naa jud mahitabo incident pareha ani.
    Eight years na ang istorya.
    It won't last for one year kung wala pa'y rules nga gipatuman.

As what sir KE-25 had advised yesterday, we should let it go, this will never end if everyone goes at it.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast