Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by icon_king View Post
    I say change it to warning....
    ngiga ani oh demand ba murag kidnapper........ mai man gani na ilisan ug PETEH... para ang mga maka dawat PETEH jud... haha

You deserve a big thank you YJOB, and to the others sad (ChaosOrb, and other concerned iPeople).

Infractions: 0/3 (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dondon View Post
    You deserve a big thank you YJOB, and to the others sad (ChaosOrb, and other concerned iPeople).
    Thanks Dondon.

As a final word to those concerned, one of the main reasons why we help in keeping this forum clean and in order is simply because we also spend our time here. Naa sad mi nagtambay diri, once in a while we login, post, browse and reply. Syempre gusto pud namo nga ang among tambayanan walay sagbot, walay samok ug hapsay mao na nga kung naa mi makita nga basura tabang sad mi silhig.

As simple as that.
    Don't think of it as being sipsip or nagpalapad sa papel.

Istorya.net is a big boarding house.
    Pareha ra ta tanan tenants diri.
    Tabang pud ta panglimpyo para di mabuktot atong landlord.
    Kung naay kalat tabang ka punit.
    Kung naay nangihi nga wala nag-flush imong badlungon.
    Naay pataka labay wrapper sa candy, imong sultian kung asa ang trash can.

Syaro binisaya na jud na.
    Wala na koy lain nga ikapuno pa ana nga explanation.

I couldn't agree more with you YJOB!

But for those individual nga dili jud kasabot, bisan unsaon ug explain. Hala, matud pang Sir Beor, "the door is open".

Blog Entries
    kodus to bai Yjob... we don't have to be moderators to help..... I've been helping people who don't have time to read...

haha... but then again... mag anad lang uban.... rak en roll istorya...

To all concerned , reklamador , himi , labaw sa tanan ang wala mo basa sa rules ,

Ang INFRACTION is a form of WARNING . Getting a BAN or MUTE wont make you a happy camper here at iSTORYA.net . Be thankful that INFRACTION existed .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Loud and clear mga boss. Thanks sa info and sa post.

Blog Entries
    just follow them its like your in a house with a lot of big brothers "wag na tayong pasaway"

Err why bother if naa ka'y infraction/s? Having one isn't the end of your career here in istorya.

Quote Originally Posted by junmar4 View Post
    yjob is not a moderator but a concerned istoryan which is dapat nato panaminan.
    kaso lang, lisud man gud pasabton ni ang uban, instead moreklamo pa nganong naay rules and etc.

kudos YJOB... and to istorya.

bummer! i really thought he is coz he patiently sort things & help kindly the 'misguided' members. walay mga sarcastic remarks and being disrespectful, 'stern', and walay pakapin na mga derogatory name calling - *****s, idiot, a*h**e, etc. kung ordinary member raka, im sure infraction na ang name calling or even ban. i mean, mods have all the powers na, they're gods -in some mod's words, deal with the infraction but spare the offending party/ies the derogatory name calling. it offend the sensible members here, too. heated arguments stem from those derogatory remarks if you weren't paying attention. but when objectiveness is maintained (like the YJOB way) makalma ra ang reklamador and almost always wala nay ikasulti pa. ain't that better?

anyways, kudos to you YJOB, my hat's off to you sir for doing a splendid job of trying your best to oversee order here with taste and respect. if the mods will follow your lead, i'm sure this forum will be a pleasant hangout.

YJOB for head mod!

Quote Originally Posted by junmar4 View Post
    as what Beor said, istorya's door is always open.
    still, as i have posted earlier, that stance is a disservice to the istorya community. misplaced. there are other acts son that's worthy of emulating. humility is one of them.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast