Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Boss, dili pede ma erase ang infraction nako? Good boy nmn ko boss..

IMHO my intuition says that infractions depend on the moods of the Admins or Mods

perhaps it's very subjective that infractions are given outright without due process ... like perhaps in a certain thread in which users or members are into heated argument then all of a sudden an infraction was sanction to a member without first giving a warning or reminder

for me, it's unfair or bias as most users or members doesn't have friends within Istoryans staff as it can't be avoided that there are favoritism

mas maayo unta nga i-PM sab ang user(s) o miembro either tagaan warning o reminder nga di ipadayon mga moves niini imbes mabaw-an na lang sa sunod login nga naa na infractions o gi-block gyud

and what is worse is the member can't ask or inquire the Admins or Mods as the former and the latter will just keep ignoring if being follow up on such penalty

well, surely the members are helpless against the injustice of the Admins or Mods

Quote Originally Posted by comewhatmay View Post
    IMHO my intuition says that infractions depend on the moods of the Admins or Mods

perhaps it's very subjective that infractions are given outright without due process ... like perhaps in a certain thread in which users or members are into heated argument then all of a sudden an infraction was sanction to a member without first giving a warning or reminder

for me, it's unfair or bias as most users or members doesn't have friends within Istoryans staff as it can't be avoided that there are favoritism

mas maayo unta nga i-PM sab ang user(s) o miembro either tagaan warning o reminder nga di ipadayon mga moves niini imbes mabaw-an na lang sa sunod login nga naa na infractions o gi-block gyud

and what is worse is the member can't ask or inquire the Admins or Mods as the former and the latter will just keep ignoring if being follow up on such penalty

well, surely the members are helpless against the injustice of the Admins or Mods
    then why are you here?

Quote Originally Posted by Helper_finder View Post
    then why are you here?

very good question and though i'm not sure either if your an Istoryans Admins or Mods, as well, if your interested to know my answers or just curious what would i say but from the looks of your statement, it seems it's easy to distinguish on which side you are

and to answer your question on why am i here is the same reason why you are here

however, noone has given an answer or an idea on why members can't inquire the Admins or Mods that will just keep ignoring if being asked on such penalty

like now, if i go on with my inquiries ... then i hope it will not get into the nerves of Admins or Mods that it will not irritates them but give their side to enlighten as they have the almighty power to mute, blocked, or give infractions for things that is simply they just don't like to be question or ask of there authority

6.    Advertisement

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122