Page 3255 of 3263 FirstFirst ... 32453252325332543255325632573258 ... LastLast
Results 32,541 to 32,550 of 32627

Default Kingdom S2 made me lose all my fingernails on my right hand.

And just like that, Kim Eun Hee has surpassed Park Hae Young as best screenwriter of the decade.
    My opinion of course.
    And yet these ladies didn't need feminism to get them to where they are now. They just do what they do best.

Blog Entries
    literal nga pest* ang pinaka-una nga taw nga nagpasiugda aning covid19! nyati! mga PEST* mog kaliwat!

Default Just the flu bro.

Ari na lang ko post ani kay ako thread naka high blood ug mods. Ya'll need to trim down your
    BMI guys. If Covid19 won't kill you this time, stroke/aneurysm will in the future.

Default Gecko layout engine lovers BTFO

Boris Johnson tested positive a couple days ago and now out of intensive care
    is so staged, even NPCs are now starting to notice this hoax of a pandemic.
    https://archive.is/d4Xo8

Most "comorbidities" are just diabetes II and hypertension. https://archive.is/O7Gr4

Hilak mga dagkog tiyan ron. hahaha

Covid kailan ka aalis . sawang sawa na kami please umalis kana. hahays!

Blog Entries
    soooo bored... mahuman na unta ning covid oie

kadaghan ba'g hilason aning sa social media. murag korek btaw, unya ga atang diay tos rasyon nga tunol sa gobyerno. pakaulaw lang. way self-awareness ba.

hasta ang naay mga sakyanan initan ky unfair kuno ky ka yano2 rag gawas. unya naa man silay means to travel while practicing social distancing be, unsa may problema nato ana? besides, naa nay number coding sab. wa mn guroy isyu as long as wala nakalapas sa ECQ guidelines. bayaaa...
    Last edited by gibra'al; 04-22-2020 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magicflakes View Post
    I miss you. It's been over a month na since our first/last date. we shared some duets kay we're both into singing man. we shared hugs and kisses and nihilak kay while leaning on my shoulder kay naglagot ka sa imong ex. nilagom pa akong shoulder kay gipaak nimog maayo kay nanggigil ka.

you said you will move on na. you said naa ko'y chance. you said happy kaayo ka that night na nag uban ta.
    after that, I've been asking you out every single day. but mudecline ka. I understand man na busy kaayo ka and nag wait lang ko sa time na mag spend kag time again nako.

I'm not religious and I don't pray a lot and I cant really recall the last time na I cried my hearts our to God until that tuesday na niadto kog simala after shift praying for 2 things: muspend kag time balik nako, and to hit my quota sa work

I had so much faith na mafulfill akong wish. nirequest kog morning shift para di na ta magkabilang mundo. everytime naay girl ma close nako or naa koy makaila nig tagay sa pipeline or tonyos or kukuks nest, dili ko pa carried away kay I know its unfair na I've been praying ma ako ka while there I was flirting with someone else.

I hit my quota, on the very last day of august. and a few days later, you said nag balik mo. gitagaan nimo xag chance (1000th chance) to see if muwork pa inyong relationship.

sakitas heart nako.

kapoy tiwas oy. basta na express na nako initial part sa kasakit sa akong heart.
    update: turning 4 years na mi next month

11.    Advertisement