Page 5 of 203 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

they say nexus one is better since you get more updates than the rest.

Moto Milestone is the GSM version of Droid right? for those using it and Nexus One, what local carrier are you using for them? Specifically for the Milestone, how/where did you purchase it?

Quote Originally Posted by larvs View Post
    Moto Milestone is the GSM version of Droid right? for those using it and Nexus One, what local carrier are you using for them? Specifically for the Milestone, how/where did you purchase it?
    i was using my milestone with Globe before, but im on Smart now. had a friend purchase it in Hong Kong. im selling it now btw, pls check my thread at buy/sell.

hi guys, just wondering if naa pa ko i-change sa APN settings if mogamit ko sa globe tattoo (prepaid sim) for internet browsing. so far, 2 na ka sim cards akoa napalit sa globe if mouli ko sa pinas pero ang duha dli mogana ang mobile internet. been to other countries pero plug&play ra man dali ra ang mobile internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by maleman View Post
    hi guys, just wondering if naa pa ko i-change sa APN settings if mogamit ko sa globe tattoo (prepaid sim) for internet browsing. so far, 2 na ka sim cards akoa napalit sa globe if mouli ko sa pinas pero ang duha dli mogana ang mobile internet. been to other countries pero plug&play ra man dali ra ang mobile internet connection.
    is it an Android phone?

i still love my Google Nexus One. in fact, i'm starting to love it more than my iPhone 3GS, though i have yet to decide which of these two i'm gonna keep. I'm still waiting for the Android 2.2 release, and the iPhone OS 4 (next month). for now, i can't let go off my iphone because tons of paid apps are in there. sayangan ko. and i'd like to try the OS 4.0 before letting it go.

Android phones are hard to find. Esp Nexus One and Moto Milestone. Anyone know where we can get them locally? Brand new?

im really looking forward for this week. Motorola is supposedly going to release Froyo. Im looking forward to be able to install my apps in the sd card.

wow chan ur really back here huh.. been seeing you posting again for quite sometime now.. hehehe
    na root na nimo imo milestone?

btw asa ka dapit sa sg?

Quote Originally Posted by c_cebrecus View Post
    is it an Android phone?
    yup... HTC Hero 1.5

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 203 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast