Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

I work with UnionBank.

EON is actually designed for the techie and young professionals. Most of these people use this card to make purchases or transactions online. The same with other UnionBank online accounts, you can make transfers to other bank accounts for a one-time fee of only P10.00 regardless of the amount you transferred.

This is a zero-maintaining balance. But, you have to pay an annual fee of P350.00 only to cover bank services to you. As a Zero-balance Savings Account, (the downside) you are only given two free withdrawals on a month using any UnionBank ATM machine. The next withdrawals will be charged at P10.00 per transaction. If you withdraw to a non-UnionBank ATM, you will be charged P12.00 per transaction. If you reach P10,000.00, regular bank interest will be applied to your account.

hello po.. can i ask if dugay ba if mo transfer ko from eon account to someone's UNIONBANK savings account? and dugay pud ba if mo transfer ko from eon to someons's savings account from other banks?

If you transfer from your UnionBank (EON or E-wallet) account to another UnionBank account, it immediately transfers funds in real time. However, if you transfer funds from UnionBank to another bank, it will take three banking days.

okay2x got it .. thanks for the reply.. i will get one soon

pila charge sa unionbank if withdraw ka from paypal? is it still the same 50 pesos?

im waiting for my eon card. yohoo.. im excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo_Escobar View Post
    pila charge sa unionbank if withdraw ka from paypal? is it still the same 50 pesos?
    yes 50 petot japun!

C.I.A. Platinum Member chadix24_7's Avatar
    50 pesos kung below 7,000 pesos imong e withdraw sa paypal.

mag-apply nya ko ug EON.. hehe

ask lang ko bah.. diba you have two options when you withdraw funds from paypal.. it's either withdraw to your account or card. what's the difference between them d.i?

if withdraw to your card, you only have to go to an ATM machine after 5-7 days and withdraw there? then if withdraw to your account kay kanang muad2 ka sa unionbank na branch then mu fill up ug withdrawal slip?

sakto ba? O_o

naglibug ko ani nilang duha.. hehehe help please?

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast