Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default 1st Cebu Pug Owners and Enthusiasts Meet-up!

hi all... at the other thread, we received this invitation for a gathering...

Quote Originally Posted by husdamanus View Post
    HI Pug Dog Club of Cebu! I am Fil and we have an upcoming event at the Persimmon Plus this June 19, Saturday. Its a Fathers Day celebration and a Pet gathering event. We would like to invite you unta to be part of this event simply by going there and joining us with the festivities. We will provide your club with a free booth and tables and chairs for you to hang out and you can join the mini adventure race we prepared for fathers and kids. I wanted unta kids to know more about Pugs as a pet and it would be very nice if your club can come. PersimmonPlus is also being marketed as a pet friendly place in Cebu. Pls call me at 2335758 or 09081920888 to confirm your attendance. This is free no charges or whatever plus we are giving free food for the 1st 80 guests. here is the poster we made. thanks! if your president or any officer can call me to confirm lang that would be great!

in as much as we have been planning this kind of activity for the past several months, dont you think its high time to gather and meet up? bring our puggies and meet with each other..

share experiences and tips on how to properly take care of our pugs. we can also impart to the attendees some important features to look for when scouting for a pug and most important of all, making our individual pug experiences worthwhile and memorable.

sign up na! so that we can have an idea how many are willing and able to attend this EB.

1) IWC
    2) SuperClark
    3) RonnFive
    4) Mike
    5) Junie C.
    6)
    7)
    Last edited by Ironwood_Cebu; 06-18-2010 at 01:23 PM.

for those who would like to confirm their attendance.. you can also text me at 0906-5888813.
    ive contacted already the persimmon coordinator and confirmed our attendance...

nothing to bring except yourself, your dear pug/s and lots of smiles and enthusiasm.

ok ra d mag dala sa akong pug? naa man gud sa argao, hehhheheh..

Quote Originally Posted by mediaskare View Post
    ok ra d mag dala sa akong pug? naa man gud sa argao, hehhheheh..
    okay ra bro... just join us!

count me in arns....but rott lang ako dalhun sa

sign up na! so that we can have an idea how many are willing and able to attend this EB.

1) IWC
    2) SuperClark
    3) RonnFive
    4) Mike
    5) Junie C.
    6) Mediaskare
    7) Humper
    8 )
    9)
    10)

bro wat time mag start? naa tay ato.a na booth?

Quote Originally Posted by mediaskare View Post
    bro wat time mag start? naa tay ato.a na booth?
    3pm pnwards.. yes, we have a confirmed booth, table and chairs.
    ive also requested ronn to prepare a design for our streamer...

nindot jud basta Aboitiz, very supportive. first meet up ni for the Cebu pug owners, kita ta ninyo didto!

wa ni xay fee bro noh,, gege adto ko dad.a imong puggie bro, gnhna ko mkakita hehhehehe, ako ra guro bata dri na club hehehe.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast