Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Spirit Questing

Default Re: Spirit Questing

We can contact them if we are open to it, it takes a lot of understanding but unless you really need to why would you? once you start opening your door to them you will be susceptible not only to see and talk to those you wish to talk to but as well as the other spirits who are actually looking for a physical body to manifest.

You have to understand and know your purpose in opening up yourself to their world as it could be a different experience for you some you might not be ready for

i need some help in developing psychic gifts...i need a direction/path to follow...

Quote Originally Posted by nItO/pIrEnA
    i need some help in developing psychic gifts...i need a direction/path to follow...

ngano man sad na gnhan ka ma develop na?

i feel that it would help me get more out of life (in a positive way) and it might prove to be helpful to other people...

i dont know... in my opinion i dont really believe in ghost since they are the devils work.. evil tend to immitate anyone they want to be just to deceive people... a very dangerous deception by the devil himself.. dont contact the dead since they are not the once you are going to communicate with but the devil himself.. they love to play with people.. making them believe that their love ones spirits are really there..

Yah definitely it is true once you open your gateway in contacting the dead. The devil would always manage to capitalize on it. If you think that your contacting someone you love who just passed away you will definitely be susceptible of attacks from other spirits. We have no right to disturb the dead since they have there own struggle likewise with us who are still on earth. I believe on the paranormal but i refuse to interfere with them since it would alter their existince and that would create disturbances in the realmof the dead.

yes.. i believe in what you said and its true...

Sure ka na ba na Spirito yun?Baka thought forms lang yun!!! hmmm... Sure ka ba na psychic ka? o feel mo lang psychic ka? Join this Free Seminar this coming Sunday Oct 15 1-5pm.entitled ANATOMY OF A PSYCHIC Speaker.. Ruel Ruiz the Head Psychic of Ngiiniiig is here in Cebu! so don't miss it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nItO/pIrEnA

Join the seminar this sunday oct. 15 1-5 pm!!!

Hi!guys i justwant to knw if theres a group here n cebu doing spirit questing..i want to join the group...plz let me knw.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast