Default dog academy in cebu?

hi guys,

can anyone tell me kung naa bai dog school diri sa cebu kay ako ipatrain ako iro na kiat kaayo

I dont there is one but we do have a lot of FREELANCE TRAINERS na proven .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

how does the freelance work? how long will it take for the dog to be trained? how much is it? an estimate

Quote Originally Posted by janmuy View Post
    how does the freelance work? how long will it take for the dog to be trained? how much is it? an estimate
    freelance sila so they do home service. they will go to your house let's say 3 times a week to train your dog. usually this will take about 30 sessions, so about 10 weeks. depende what dog (big or small breed ba) usually it would range around 6k-8k.

I believe that all you need in life is love and trust. These two things are enough to handle any situation.If you have faces some problems during signup so don't worry just click here https://myenvoyair.live/ to resolve your problems.My Envoy Air Flight Attendant is as a Flying Missionary. I want to share my faith with people and spread love, joy and happiness to every corner of this world.

6.    Advertisement