Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

There is a huge possibility that alien lifeforms exists.
    But I don't believe on UFO sightings or other alien stories in the news.

I have to say life on other planets is existing. Our sun has been around some 3 billion years ago and it is still far far away from it's maturity. The universe has been here more than 5 years ago with some earlier solar systems. If there were other earths around there, I would imagine them to be very much advanced or, has been obliterated by their own actions(war) or environmental effects...

What I am curious about is if they look like us... Someone did come before and altered our evolution because as I understand, we are way too advanced from normal evolution... Our brains, in a very short period of times grew 3 times bigger which is impossible from normal evolution patterns which would usually take thousands or even millions of years to do so...

I think the only way that we can answer this question is not by looking far far away with telescopes, but by looking within our world. Look for signs or evidence that proves that someone or something visited us in the past and even at the present, and I am not talking about Koreans guys... ehhehe....

we don't know what's out there

interesting kaau ni nga topic...

pero kung ako ang pasultihon, naa jd cguro... wa pa lang jd ta kahibaw...

Blog Entries
    yeah there is a possibilty and there is even a possibility that Heaven is within another galaxy and God reside within that realm and hell has its other possibilty

Quote Originally Posted by Ityan View Post
    We are not alone in this universe.. Our 'friendly?' alien neighbors even sent us a signal(called WOW signal). They were also looking for other life forms in this universe.. Only fools would believe were alone.
    LOL... actually it was not a message it was a remark made by scientist for depicting such signal. That signal was an electromagnetic wave coming from a nearby galaxy where the newfound planet gliese 581g was discovered.

We're being transfigured?

there is no doubt nga naa pay lain intelligent being sa universe.. naa man gani ka daug ug 6/55 lotto.. 1 galaxy naa millions of star nya ang universe kay naa millions of galaxy...

the question is, asa man sila dapat?.. the universe is so vast that it will take millions of years before a light of a certain star reach earth... will human race last long enough that we will be able to make contact even sa radio waves lang?

A very interesting topic!

I believe there is life somewhere out there,they may be more advanced or behind us.
    The thing is no one has proven that there really is life from another planet.
    All we should do now is take care of what we have so that we can have more time to find others.

OT: What if maabot ang BAD ALIENS inig 2012? NOOOO!!

since this thread is all about aliens, not that i hi jack the thread, i would just like to ask some f the guys here about yor opinion on the movie * the fourth kind* ? i happened somewhere in alaska..

tuo mo atomga bradier ?

ive seen lots of documentares about this stuff pero pra nko, this is at least moe convining for me....

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast