Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chipper_buy View Post
    thanks..bro ..but its way beyond my budget already.. .i'd like to have that. .but. .its too expensive. . wat about cannon D550 .. is it good?
    The Canon 550D is a good enough camera for video. Just don't expect to take professional level videos with it. Limited ra imo control over the video capabilities. This is why videographers prefer the 60D,7D, and 5D. One of the advantages that make the 550D a good video cam over the other Rebels is its ability for you to be able to attach an external mic to it. That's about it for me.

Personally, I'd go with the 60D jud. Gamit kaayo sa video ang swivel screen. And panghambog sa Canon is at ISO 6400, tin aw pa ang picture. You can't say that about the 550D.

thanks teeemoy. ... very much appreciate the suggestion.. i really like to have the 60D also ..but my budget is not enough to buy it.. as for now i think i'll go with 550D... will think later about buying the 60D...

ambot bai. i think you should save up for the 60D nlng para dli ka mag mahay. Especially since both cameras cost an arm and a leg. but it's up to you jud.

but if i were in your shoes, and had 50k on hand, i'd wait a while and save up to get a 7D. kana wa juy mahay.

hmmm .ur probably. .ur ryt. .cge cge. .i'll wait lang sa ako 13th month pay.. .hihihi.. thou its a verrryy long wait. .but it will be worth it man sad. .h

Quote Originally Posted by teeemoy View Post
    EbuyStore is reliable bai. This is where my dad bought his D90 + 18-105 Kit. I guess they're cheaper because they have a small profit margin and make it up in volume. I also visited their office when I went to Manila. It's just a small apartment with no fancy finish or whatever. They probably even use it as a residence. Shipping and handling is excellent and they get your orders to you on time.

Their Canon DSLRs are from Japan meaning if you have problems that are covered within warranty conditions, the unit/lens has to be sent to japan to repair or replace. They'll gladly do that for you. Also this means that the Canon Rebels are marketed under different names.

i.e.
    Canon 450D here is Canon Kiss X2 in Japan.
    Canon 500D here is Canon Kiss X3 in Japan.
    Canon 550D here is Canon Kiss X4 in Japan.

This however, does not have any effect on the specs and capabilities of the camera. Someone pointed out on another thread that the Japan models only support the Japanese and English languages. This doesn't really matter to me or anyone who understands english, unless you require that your DSLR support Spanish, Italian, or whatever.

Hope I could be of help.
    salamat kaayo sa input bai...i surely appreciate it...

hi! i'm also planning DSLR, but i'm still confused on what to buy, it's funny that i'm selling DSLR cameras and yet i myself don't know on what to buy.hehe
    Anyway, as to the link that is posted on 1st page, i still cant decide since i don't know the features of the DSLR's. but i know what i love to photograph. i like taking portraits, landscapes, views.. and maybe action and sports too.
    Can anyone help me on what DSLR fits to my needs? Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by pAuLyN17^ View Post
    hi! i'm also planning DSLR, but i'm still confused on what to buy, it's funny that i'm selling DSLR cameras and yet i myself don't know on what to buy.hehe
    Anyway, as to the link that is posted on 1st page, i still cant decide since i don't know the features of the DSLR's. but i know what i love to photograph. i like taking portraits, landscapes, views.. and maybe action and sports too.
    Can anyone help me on what DSLR fits to my needs? Thank you very much!
    yah.. you're selling DSLR so you should know what brand/model you want...lolz I'm a canon user. so for beginners, entry levels are 1000D and 450D, for mid level - 550D or 60D and for Pro 7D, etc.. for Nikon entry levels are D3000 or D3100 and D90 i think for mid level and D7000, etc.. for pro..
    You can search online for the specs,reviews and features

Quote Originally Posted by perkytech View Post
    yah.. you're selling DSLR so you should know what brand/model you want...lolz I'm a canon user. so for beginners, entry levels are 1000D and 450D, for mid level - 550D or 60D and for Pro 7D, etc.. for Nikon entry levels are D3000 or D3100 and D90 i think for mid level and D7000, etc.. for pro..
    You can search online for the specs,reviews and features
    haha! mao lagi oi! that's why i need to buy 1 para maka explain sad ko sa akong buyers.. my sister is using canon 550d. nice man cya. but my friend always insist nga d90 daw.. maona nalibog na noun ko.

hehehe.. so most of your friends mga Nikonians? so maybe go w/ Nikon para mas dali sila mka teach nimu sa usage ng cam.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytech View Post
    hehehe.. so most of your friends mga Nikonians? so maybe go w/ Nikon para mas dali sila mka teach nimu sa usage ng cam.
    naa sad canon.hehe lahi2 man. nag view ko sa thread sa d3000 and d5000.. mas nice lagi ug kuha ang d3000.. what do u think?hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast