Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: GUYS unsay technique para mu stick ang girls sa inyo?..girls restricted in this a

i you are able to bring out the best of her, then there's no reason she'll leave you... tested and proven...

Default Re: GUYS unsay technique para mu stick ang girls sa inyo?..girls restricted in this a

Quote Originally Posted by THE KID View Post
    use ur tongue..............talk sweet.........
    yes bro use your tongue.

I'm not sure if maConsider ni nga technique, but, all i'm doing from the day we met, til nagkakami, and until now is, i didn't pretend to be someone. Then, i tried to do the things that pleases her. Tried to adjust sa iyang shortcomings, appreciate the little things she do for us. Maybe to make it short, i showed her that i love her.

basta enjoy lang inyo pagka managuyab....show lang gyd nga dli nimu siya binuangan....

Quote Originally Posted by tisayishot View Post
    Grabe..restricted jud? It's better to ask this question to girls hinuon..

yep2x... super agree!!! you should be asking this to girls... we know best on what we need from a guy... hehehehe

bitaw, there are no techniques... as long as you're both open-minded and considerate to each others' feelings... it will go a long.. long... way.

depende rana if giunsa nimu pag dala ang imung uyab TS!! if maau ang imung pagka dala niya im sure mu stick jud na xa sa imuha!! if dli pud maau ang imung pagka dala ahw,, unsa pamay dugayon..hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by THE KID View Post
    Brand na sa blank disc part??haahaha.....suwayi og TDK diba d na jud na mobuwag...hahahha..anha makabaw imong uyab nga dili ka arti nga pagkataw.....
    unsay diay nang TDK?..

gamitig atik2 words. . hahahaha

Just be true to yourself

Be yourself. Dont pretend to be someone else. Use your charm. Sense of humor is important..

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast