Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: I need your OPINION..if a boy asked you to go to his apartment, just to hang out?

well i guess he may not be looking for a movie.. but he is surely looking for a marathon jud....

@TS

anyway, I might be prejudistic in my opinion to your friend...

ikaw may nkaila kau ana nya... the decision is entirely up to you.. but you should be aware daghan na na biktima anang date rape ug gang rape... mostly they are being done thru sa imong kaila jud.. in the guise of friendship lang....

Default Re: I need your OPINION..if a boy asked you to go to his apartment, just to hang out?

Quote Originally Posted by bowee View Post
    go with a friend.. guy or girl.. as long as you have someone who can accompany you...

Don't treat yourself and your friend as still kids..because you and him have grown out already...

he is a guy and you are a girl... in any given situation.. though no pun and malice intended.. you just have to put an invisible line between him na.. (your not kids already)

I agree with all the peeps here.. better have a girl or a common friend na kaila ninyong duha ang imong pakuyogon...

Word of thought.. rarely a guy would invite a girl for the reason of movie marathon...

if you two have things to say.. to talk and talk (making up for the years past), why man nuon mo mag movie marathon? d na nuon mo mag talk kay focus man mo sa inyong gwatch...

if naa koy amiga dugay na nako wala kakita.. i wouldnt invite her on my room for just a movie marathon oi... if my intentions are pure and clear... adto mi mag sit down sa usa ka coffee shop or somewhere we can reminisce our pasts.. talk and talking lang..

kanang muadto ka sa iyang room for a movie marathon lang.. makes me raise my right eyebrows jud...

wow! that blew me! tnx bOwee..yeah i think you're right..
    that's why i need opinions coz i really haven't tried goin' to a guy's place and just the two of us..
    for the second thought i don't want to think negative things but on the other hand, i think you're right...
    lalaki gud then why man sa yang apartment..
    tnx sooo much bowee

Quote Originally Posted by sushikandi View Post
    haha girl that is a code for booty call. NO. He has a girlfriend, respeto lang bisan walay malisya. If hang out lang then go do it with some friends dili kamo ra duha.

code for booty call? really?..hmmm now i know...eheheh sowee ala man gud ko kbaw sa codes anang booty call thingy..pro tnx..
    yahh naa bitaw xa gf..
    lisora pud mkig frens anang boy na naay gf noh ky lahi ra jud ang meaning buh..anyways tnx

...don't go to his apartment alone, bring friends with you or else just don't go there, likay ug gubot girl

Blog Entries

If you think there's no malice at all if you go there alone, then go. I think you're too worried about what people would think of you going there. He said you'll be doing movie marathons and food tripping right? What's so bad about that? It's just some of the things "friends" do together unless those two things are code names for lascivious acts. Yes, you can bring friends along but if the guy insists that you go alone then there's really something up his sleeve.

There are two most possible things that will happen when you're there alone. It's either you catch up OR make out. The choice is yours anyway if you reject him when he makes his move or not. The hint is "he likes you" and then pair it with "he wants you to be in his apartment". That should tell you something. Think TS. Think.

i thnk mas better f kung makgkita ganeh xa nya gusto xa kamu ra duha kay public place lang. Nagthnk lang ko sa gf ba, although wala mui buhatng bati, d thought nga naay gurl didto sa yang apartment <bsg mabaw an nya ba> is disappointing. Basig unsay mathnk nya nimu nya f ever palang mgkabulag cla ikaw muy basulon. Jaz be in a safe zone.

Blog Entries

hang out with him and the rest of your batchmates... ika mag-reunion mo so to catch up with the lost times...
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

there's nothing wrong about it and if ever you feel something for your friend and you think it can grow, it's absolutely fine! people in the jurassic age are more conservative and it's 2011 already.. open up your mind to some possibilities. go out with him just like you hang out with your friends. set expectations if ever you really don't anything than friendship para dili siya mag expect.

i hope that helps..

Blog Entries

xa nlan paadtua sa inyo at least naa xa sa imung territory.

NEVER go to a guy's place alone, friends or not. Better safe than sorry!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast