Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Pwedi both lang? Di gyd pwedi?

nothing will ever get you ready for marriage, and if you can do all three, the better, if not, choose. whichever comes first.

both, kuwang paman gani na.

added to the list - maturity

In my own opinion, this time of age and trend, marriage is not anymore a requirement. You need to be financially stable but it doesn't mean that you can get married already. Emotional stability is only in the minds. Just my two cents...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlyzza View Post
    Emotional stability is only in the minds. Just my two cents...

pero unsa man jud ang emotional stability??

emotion - a natural instinctive state of mind deriving from one's circumstances, mood, or relationships with others.
    -instinctive or intuitive feeling as distinguished from reasoning or knowledge.
    "responses have to be based on historical insight, not simply on emotion"

stability - the state of being stable. synonyms: firmness, solidity, steadiness

emotional stability therefore Emotional stability refers to a person's ability to remain stable and balanced Emotional stability refers to a person's ability to remain stable and balanced.

basta magka sinabtanay lang mos imung partner, both mo cooperate, instead of mag away kay way bugas, why not consult each other for ideas unsaon para naay ma subad... sa akong sabot sa emotionally stable kay mao mani,,,,

and agree ko nga ang financial stability sa usa ka relationship mo follow rana,

if you wont grab that person whom you think will be a good partner in the long run, you wont know if that relationship will work out just because nahadlok ka kay di ka financially stable pa,,,

im sure daghan nato ang di financially stable when they started building his own family, finding his wife/partner... but still nagdugay ilang relasyon,

I think we are living in the age where money matters a lot as you can live happy if you have the money. You finance is the source of your emotional stability. So, I will go with the finance and we have to work hard in order make our wives happy. Do you agree?

emotional stability. 15years and counting.

Marriage is a beautiful thing. When two people get married they become one, they share everything together, they make each other happy and sad at the same time, they have to work hard to keep their relationship strong. But sometimes things happen that can ruin a marriage. Here are some tips to help you stay happily married. If you want to make your love life possible then given astrological tips can make your Chinese Horoscope 2023 support for doing love marriage

10.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112