Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Which is more important to start married life? Financial?or Emotional Stability?

Emotional stability is more important. Pwede ra man na makit-an ang kwarta ba.

Default Re: Which is more important to start married life? Financial?or Emotional Stabil

both.

Default Re: Which is more important to start married life? Financial?or Emotional Stability?

kung mahimo, mas maaau magtam.bayayong ni...
    di lng sa mo.sulod sa kaminyuon kung di pa hinog sa duha...

i would definetely say...emotional stability first.

agree pd ko..dpat jd emotionally stable coz money could be find anywhere mn if gustohon jd while true love lisod na pangitaon..char!hehe

same here!!! emotional stability should develop first then you can work on financial together w/ ur partner...mao nah nahitabo namo...and ryt now am happy both emotionally & financially stable...u both have to just work on it...

First is financial comes first kay mas less man ang stress kun naay kwarta so okay sad ang imong emotional stability.. Diba what if minyo mo then loving at first pero tungod wala kwarta, mawala na ang loving kay sige na away..=(

Default Re: Which is more important to start married life? Financial?or Emotional Stabil

n'gel, Emotional stability should be considered first before marrying. With both of you having that, everything will follow as you tend to start a new career as Husband and Wife. There is no such thing as "Ija'ija - Aho aho" when your bonded already. Having an emotionally stable mindset will be easy for both of you to plan for your future, moreso can you work it out on becoming financially stable. Its both your choice on what you want in life.....

Good luck!

....before i would choose either financial or emotional.....but now nothing beats spiritual stability!!!....even if i only have a cent in my pocket i can say i am the happiest person in this whole wide world....

Emotional Stability.... what's good with having money if you don't know how to deal with problems and with each other?

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast