Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Which is more important to start married life? Financial?or Emotional Stability?

most impt: emotional stability...financial would have to go 2nd as priority..

married couples that are financially stable sans emotional stability are more susceptible to tragedy.

Default Re: Which is more important to start married life? Financial?or Emotional Stability?

BOTH...........

ang baji cguro atong patubagon ani noh coz y are so many pinays man striving to marry a foreigner that is so many miles away.

para nku financial jud oi.....
    para ma satisfy ang needs...
    no pwed na ang saying nga...
    bahalag saging basta labing....

Waa don't get the impression that the question is for me... just something interesting to talk about.

I agree with emotional stability.

Default Re: Which is more important to start married life? Financial?or Emotional Stabil

for me its emotional stability

Default Re: Which is more important to start married life? Financial?or Emotional Stabil

Both are important.

But for me, ES should come first. Ang FS kay mapangitaan ra ug paagi.

Ang kuarta makapalit ug babaye nga kinilo (Php 1,500.oo)

But, it can't buy the unseen "L-O-V-E". :mrgreen:

If you're in the state of ES, magka sinabtanay ra mo sa inyo partner. :mrgreen:

Maski ginamos ug hipon ra inyo sud-an.

Emotional stability for me ang money mapangitaan ra na way

both i think. if ur not financially stable, emotional probs can arise. if ur not emotionally stable, then why did u get married in the first place? hehe

you need both. dili gyud lalim kung "bahalag saging basta labing..." ahehehe.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast