Default general sports or other sports subforum under sports and recreation

Mods and admins,

mao jud ni ako nabantayan na isa ra ka sports related subforum under sa sports and recreation section.
    pwede ba mi mo request ug additional subforum like general sports or much better i specific nato like boxing, football,wimbledon.. kay usually man gud basketball fanatics ra jud ang malingaw sa sports and recreation section kay ilaha raman interest ang ma post didto.

well ask lang ko if ever possible ni cya.

thanks.

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

Default Re: general sports or other sports subforum under sports and recreation

Sports and Recreation is the general forum. Basketball has their own specific forum and they have it because there were so many basketball topics that it was flooding the forum. I do not see anything wrong with how it currently is. Boxing posts are not plentiful enough. There is not enough interest in football. We are not going to create a Wimbledon sub-forum because it doesn't happen all year.

I hope admin will takes some positive action. I also likes the sport related things. I loves to playing football, volleyball and cricket.

4.    Advertisement