Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fate/Zero anime

Default Fate/Zero anime

This is a an adaptation to a light novel series, a prequel to Fate/Stay Night. The main writer is Urobuchi Gen, most notable recently for contributing his talent to Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and a writer for some Nitroplus visual novels like Saya no Uta. The musical score will be done by Yuki Kajiura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Kara no Kyoukai, several .hack series among them). ufotable (Kara no Kyoukai) will be handling the animation.

Fate/Zero premiered in October 1, 2011. There is an official stream with english subs on Niconico Douga. The stream goes up 30 minutes after the Japanese broadcast ends. Latest episodes are up for 7 days after the episode aired.

ch.nicovideo.jp/channel/fate-zero
    Last edited by teH_tHirD; 10-03-2011 at 08:32 AM.

Default Re: Fate/Zero anime

nindot pud ni siya na anime. nahan ko mo balik tan-aw ani

I didn’t really plan to put this on my watch list this season and I was planning to watch it only after BDs will be released. (medyo fresh pa sa ako huna-huna ang Fate/Zero kay di lang dugay nako nahuman og basa ang Fate/Zero novel)

I’m thoroughly impressed with how well-animated this turned out.

Some screens:

more screens

Animation work by the new studio (Ufotable) certainly looks a lot better compared to the previously Deen-animated FS/N & UBW. (I'm not saying Deen's work is awful. I still think the Deen hate train is nonsense)

News:
    …the first 13-episode season will air from October to December, and the second will start from episode #14 next April. The end of the Holy Grail War will be depicted in the anime in June.

Producer Atsuhiro Iwakami explained that the staff decided on the two-season split to maintain quality across the entire anime.

ANN
    Unsay tan-aw ninyo bahin aning balita-a?

Quote Originally Posted by trival View Post
    nindot pud ni siya na anime. nahan ko mo balik tan-aw ani
    lahi ni kay bag-o ni. Fate/Zero.

Fate/Stay Night man ang title adtong una.

nindot ba ang story ani?? wala pako kita gud hehhe

this is a prequel to the previous fate/stay night anime..set 8 years before

ic hahahah

kinsa'y naka download na ani?
    just would like to know if the video quality is ok with your DL?
    it seems commie and utw both have pixelized images...
    any subs that you can recommend or have tested to be ok?

Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    kinsa'y naka download na ani?
    just would like to know if the video quality is ok with your DL?
    it seems commie and utw both have pixelized images...
    any subs that you can recommend or have tested to be ok?
    Video quality for both the releases of UTW and Commie are perfectly fine. The "pixelized images" (blocking) you are experiencing is simply because your video decoder does not support 10-bit H.264.

Update whatever video decoder you are using. 10-bit H.264 will soon become the standard for anime releases. I'm assuming you are using a codec pack (CCCP or K-lite). Just download and install the latest package.

As for translation, go for UTW. One concern though is that they are not using the F/SN terms Type Moon used. (Mage is used instead of Magus)

nice anime quality jud promise.... im so impressed jud sa animation .. so far 4 eipsodes pa and wala man ko nag dl.. kapoyan. im just streaming at otaku-streamers. ok na kaau didto kay HD na ang qualilty sa kasagaran nila na anime. so i have no trouble wathing it.. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by endless eight View Post
    Video quality for both the releases of UTW and Commie are perfectly fine. The "pixelized images" (blocking) you are experiencing is simply because your video decoder does not support 10-bit H.264.

Update whatever video decoder you are using. 10-bit H.264 will soon become the standard for anime releases. I'm assuming you are using a codec pack (CCCP or K-lite). Just download and install the latest package.

As for translation, go for UTW. One concern though is that they are not using the F/SN terms Type Moon used. (Mage is used instead of Magus)

ayay ka..hehehe..na delete na nako ang DL..pero nisuway ko ron from Hatsuyuki subs..murag oks ra..pero try nako imung gi-suggest..Thanks kaayo endless eight

btw akong gamit kay VLC..nya napa ko lain kanang XBMC pero same raman gihapon ug results..gilang try nako ang codec updates..
    Last edited by 7th; 11-03-2011 at 07:36 AM. Reason: add

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast