Page 3 of 1197 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default .. all about Religion here..

RCRUMAN BOSS....i mean my friend diay...sorry yours in bold italics

This is a forum my friend not a hide and seek.

yes, my friend forums also give us priviliges to edit our post. that's why they placed a
    'modify' button right?

I modified my post. From writing many words to writing only "edited" on it because i changed my mind about it. The MODERATORS of this forum gave me the privilege of modifying my post. They gave me a free hand on the "modify" button. They did not even question me why I modified my post. Apparently, they did not construe modifying one's post as playing hide and seek.

I don't know what have i been edited.

i dont understand what you are trying to convey here my friend.

Edited come when you delete some words or reconstruct the recorded or written statement.

yes that's your definition about edited. But according to some authority on words, edited can also mean eliminate or delete. Look up the dictionary i quoted before this post. my friend. Okay here it is:

Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
    American Heritage Dictionary

one of its definitions say: To eliminate; delete:

Did I sight any verse that you will tell that I edited it?

sorry i don't understand what you are trying to say my friend. sorry

How come it will be sarcastic?

Okay my friend since you asked for it. I did not reply to your question because the answer is quite simple really. So simple that in my opinion, it does not even need to be asked [at least in my opinion.. i don't impose this on you] , I don't want to sound sarcastic by answering a very simple question with a very obvious answer, but since you asked for it here it is; your question was:

I want to know "WHICH has been edited?"

Yes boss.....i mean my friend diay The answer is simple actually, you just simply look at my post, there you will see no other words except the word 'Edited". So the answer to your question is : "ALL of it."

"WHICH has been edited?"

ALL OF IT.

How do we know?

JUST BY SIMPLY LOOKING AT THE POST OF IRONSIDE.

P.S. just a favor my friend, can you say "Please" next time when you are demanding something.... please?

Your questions sounded demanding and even overbearing. I was about to call you boss [in fact i did call you "Boss" LOL], until i realized i am not working for you when I post in this forum and edit them.

here were your questions to me Boss....sorry i mean my friend

"What do you mean by edited?"

I mean what has been edited?
    I want to know which has been edited?
    I didn't ask the definition

Example of the polite way:

"Ironside....i know i am not to meddle in your own post, that's personal to you, that's your right...but since I want to know so much what you edited, Can you PLEASE tell me what did you edit if that's okay with you?....hey, it's okay with me if you will not...after all that's your privilege"

You remind me of your leader in your group [Ang Dating Daan]: Mr. Eliseo Soriano

My friend,

It seems you want to be honored. When saying please is use when you are giving instruction.
    How can i say please if im just asking what you've said. If you really want attention then sorry i cant give it to you. Still as this thread shows your real personality manifest. You really hate Eli Soriano.
    What did he do to you personally? Or we read the verse in the bible and your church doctrine has been hit? To tell you frankly my friend i don't think your capable enough to answer some question your just good in asking hypothetical questions. You just keep on saying "opps sorry bold and italic".
    there's no rule about this bold and italic. I just wrote against the way you reply me previously that
    in Technical Writing its a NO,NO to write in All CAPS then you go to another childish thing. Let me repeat again. If you think that i'm wrong then prove it. Have you prove some?

Peace!

Wala ko mangitag bikil, besides the discussion or will be stopped if will directly answer it.
    Even i say please or not then the answer will be the same.
    Your diverting some issues my friend.
    Then you say to me that "you remind me to your leader" then what can you say about my leader?
    What you will say to my leader then it will reflect what you

My friend wala ko mangitag bikil.
    Beside if im wrong then prove it through this conversation.
    This is normal in a conversation my friend.

About the book and page youre asking then go to USC then look for technical writing instructor.

When I ask you some question im not demanding my friend.
    Demanding is like really want to have it. If you won't answer it then i will stop.

My friend don't ever think that i hate you i just want to clarify some things and issue.
    Just go back to my first reply and post then you will realize that you're the one who "nangitag bikil".
    If im wrong with my reply then that's your best chance to take advantage but you divert to some issues which are made by human. Courtesy in the bible is giving what you deserve not by word.

SIMPLE BASIC COURTESIES. You are bossy and overbearing. You are like a superior asking somebody under you:
    Then this how can you explain this? This is a clear accusation. Remember my friend actions speak louder that words.

Lets go back into our reasoning not this kind of conversation.

I will open an topic.

Tell me your Church name or religious affilation the one that registered by SEC.
    If you wont answer coz i didn't say please then its ok.

Peace!

[Joey telling Ironside]: "Ironside Bro. Nangita manig bikil tawhana. abi nakug kamao ni mo handle og conversation?
    [Joey telling Ironside]: "Is this a sign of a fanatic or what?"

To Ironside, who is Joey? This name doesn't appear in the thread or did not post. Is he your friend?

Peace!

this is (i think) the first exorcism rites documented by a priest. i saw the movie although i know naa mga part blemished and fabricated na. but, unsa man nyo thoughts ato? coz for me i believe there is truth to it. you will see the regular possesed person (e.g speaking multiple languages at a given time, physical manifestations, swearing, being blasphemous and so on). on the movie she was mirrored as a softspoken girl who wanted to be a teacher. she was close to her family and her sister and was a believer of god. there are some implied incidents wherein you can say that she was not highly sociable - keeps to herself and all- that happened when she left her house and went to the city to study. so you might arrive at a generalization of what she is and her lifestyle is. so if you think about it, was she...

so affected with her leaving the family that she resorted into an act that could draw attention? ( maybe...)
    depressed? ( i suppose..)
    or was she a firm believer of god and was put to test....( an understatement but could be the truth)

your thoughts??...

WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THIS

Please refer to the link : http://www.churchofsatan.com/home.html

does satan really look like a goat? with 4 ears? LOL fanatics

ilaha sad nang kalingawan...

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 1197 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast