Default Lenovo Mobile Users: Please share your opinions, experiences, issues, problems here

Welcome Lenovo Mobile Users. Please share your opinions, experiences, issues, problems here with the new and different Mobile Phones from Lenovo. Thank you.

Lenovo Mobile Official Website: www.lenovomobile.com.ph
    Last edited by ong76win2; 11-06-2011 at 10:25 PM.

Default Re: Lenovo Mobile Users: Please share your opinions, experiences, issues, problems he

Let me start. I am using a Lenovo Mobile A336. It is a dual sim phone. I just bought this from Mark Yap (Gozmo Cybergate) last November 5, 2011.

What I can say with the use of the phone that I am contented with it. There are no problems, issues that I have encountered as of the moment. The phone is so stable and fast. That is what I can say as of now. Thanks

Default Re: Lenovo Mobile Users: Please share your opinions, experiences, issues, problems he

Anyone using this phone model? Please share your opinion and experience here. Thank you

bro unsay default security code sa a336, tnx naka palit pud ko

Try daw 1234. Try reading it sa manual niya.

I was planning to buy the A60 until I read this Lenovo A60 Shortcomings Review | Gadget Mech

7.    Advertisement