ok im going to start a world of warcraft server!! what i need is!

first a world of warcraft client wich is about 2gig or even more
patch 1.8.0
and this is how u make a set up download the main server software here

first things first you must get a wow client and patch it to 1.8.0 enus patch u can find it on the web
second how to set up the server
first go to the map folder u can see there a batcreator then it will ask something just click locate folder blabla bla locate the folder world of warcraft then after that select the world ofwarcraft folder (the world ofwarcraft folder is the client ok??)
then click create then after wards there will a signal that bat is created then extract the files and a command window will apear and type y and enter

after ur map is setup now to make an account
click on the dbutilex then it will show another windows asking for account name pass and other stuffss put ur desired account name and pass just leave the others behind just the pass and account name then put in there the playerlevel put there 6 for u to be a god u can do anything !!! click on the created button it looks like a manwith a green pluss sign

after ur account is set up then go to ur wow client open the realmlist with notepad then there should be a writing there set realmlist us blbablbalbablabalb change it to ur ip wich is 127.0.0.1 it should look like this set realmlist 127.0.0.1

then after wards run the server

cdouble click on the wdk_core and the server will now load it will take about 2 mins to load after that u can now log in and create a character and play with ur own server

if u want the GM commands and other technical support u can chat with me at AizenDG@yahoo.com

here is the server files

<SNIP>
or
<SNIP>

how to make it online is another story... ^_^

well to its easy even if ur a globe or a DSL connection

if u have a 1mbper sec connection then u can host a server that could handle 50-60 players!! depends on ur server hardwares warning!!! this server sofware doesnt run on dual core ther is a way to make it run but its complicated lazy me ^_^

hehehe

&#160;Unless you are starting an official server on your DSL connection ... no thanks. I like the spirit though.