Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator

1. CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"

2. STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.

3. WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.

4. GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.

5. MEOW occasionally.

6. STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly

7. SAY -DING at each floor.

8. SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.

9. MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

10. STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."

11. WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"

12. DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."

13. WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.

14. PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.

15. ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.

16. HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"

17. DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"

18. BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.

19. PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.

20. SWAT at flies that don't exist.

21. CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.

Default Re: Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator

daghana diay pwede mabuhat sa.. pero lupigon ra na tanan sa pinoy nga palautot.. nya inig kahuman deny dayon nya pataka ug pasangil..

lopigon jd na sa pinoy nga pa sangil lang ug text while ang pikas kamot nakawt sa lobot wahahha papid2x pa sa bong2x para dili makita sa camera

try pud ug ambak2 sa sulod sa elevator, super effective kung tambok kah. hahaha

Kanang ig naog nimo imo pisliton tanan floors para magjoyride ang mabilin sa sud! HAHAHAHA!

naai nindot. kng nag atang gani ang mga tao pra mu close ang door sa elevator, imo pugngan ug sulti dayun "You might be wondering why you are gathered here today". ahahaha. MIB style

akong migo from 15th floor mangutot!.. nya layu pa kaau ang 1st floor >,< halang kau sa mata!,, ahaka hahaha...

no.17, kAsulaY nko Ana..daku pa kaay0 ug tingoG!

>> stare at my feet b'coz the place is so gad deymn small and the least i can do is to pretend not to notice the person next to me!

>> my husband farting and him saying, "pisti bahu-a oi!" so everybody would not suspect it's him who farted. hahahah
    Last edited by spike412; 07-30-2012 at 10:04 AM.

22. Do some timing " when the elevator door is going to close then go inside while your one leg is being stuck then shoot for help" hehehehe but its really hurt you know

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast