Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2936373839

Quote Originally Posted by boang3000 View Post
    naa bay app pra timelapse sa android? z1 user ko
    Timelapse PRO: It's a great tool for this purpose... and looks professional too...

Quote Originally Posted by Archfear View Post
    Timelapse PRO: It's a great tool for this purpose... and looks professional too...
    hehe akong ge research naa mn bayad hehe pro e try lng nko og palit thanks naa nmn sd ko camcorder nindot ang timelapse sd kay nka wide concept ba hehe

hehe akong ge research naa mn bayad hehe pro e try lng nko og palit thanks naa nmn sd ko camcorder nindot ang timelapse sd kay nka wide concept ba hehe
    Just download the Premium/Pro APK (android app installer) outside from Google Play. You should be able to get it for free.. If you know what I mean.. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Archfear View Post
    Just download the Premium/Pro APK (android app installer) outside from Google Play. You should be able to get it for free.. If you know what I mean.. :3
    holy ldfn! you are a life saver dritso na download jd ni sa mga paid apps? haha

holy ldfn! you are a life saver dritso na download jd ni sa mga paid apps? haha
    you'd be able to download APK files and save it in your phone.. that is the android equivalent for EXE installer on Windows.. Run your Appinstaller App in your phone and browse for the APK you have downloaded and saved.. install it.. But first you should CHECK the box in your phone settings that allows app installation from outside Google Play..

Lucky Patcher + Xposed Installer.

Greenify
    TiBu
    Cerberus
    Sixaxis
    Xposed and Wanam

Edit:PPSSPP, DraStic, Dolphin

Try to use an iphone parental control app. I didn’t want to buy my daughter a phone because of all those crazy things that she can find online but I always wanted to know where she is by tracking her phone. one of my colleagues told me about iphone parental control app and finally i bought for my little princess Iphone X. She was so happy when she opened the box. I think I saw tears on her cheeks. She understands that until she will turn sixteen we won’t delete parents control and she absolutely doesn't mind. I love my daughter and in this hard time we have to protect our children and teach them how to live in this society.

Quote Originally Posted by ruthkingeux View Post
    Try to use an iphone parental control app. I didn’t want to buy my daughter a phone because of all those crazy things that she can find online but I always wanted to know where she is by tracking her phone. one of my colleagues told me about iphone parental control app and finally i bought for my little princess Iphone X. She was so happy when she opened the box. I think I saw tears on her cheeks. She understands that until she will turn sixteen we won’t delete parents control and she absolutely doesn't mind. I love my daughter and in this hard time we have to protect our children and teach them how to live in this society.

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

Instagram and Facebook from social networks. Android spy apps to track my son's locations (for his safety of course). Duolingo app for learning new languages (I started to learn Japanese recently, oh god))). Weather app, gmail, Pinterest, booking.com, chrome.

11.    Advertisement

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2936373839