Page 1 of 159 123411 ... LastLast

Default Do you believe in God? If so/if no, WHY?

I do. And no matter people of good minds debate about He's existence, there's one great energy around us that science cannot explain.

There is power in prayer.

Default Re: Do you believe in God?

Quote Originally Posted by n`gel
    I do. And no matter people of good minds debate about He's existence, there's one great energy around us that science cannot explain.

There is power in prayer.

ketchup please louie!

Default Do you believe in God?

I was once tought to believe in everything i see. I havent seen God but my mom told me that i should believe in Him. I may not see Him, but He watches over me as i grow up.

Now that im fully grown, i dont just believe in Him, my faith is stronger now.

Just remember guys, religion wont save you, its your faith

Quote Originally Posted by ZuperTzai
    I was once tought to believe in everything i see. I havent seen God but my mom told me that i should believe in Him. I may not see Him, but He watches over me as i grow up.

Now that im fully grown, i dont just believe in Him, my faith is stronger now.

Just remember guys, religion wont save you, its your faith
    God = 1 capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshiped as creator and ruler of the universe b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind
    2 : a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality
    3 : a person or thing of supreme value
    4 : a powerful ruler

hope these help.

u cant see HIM but u can feel his presence... :P

i am not religious but I do believe in HIM...always
    If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

I'm not religious and also do believe that he or she exists somewhere out there ... I do pray every now and then when I need someone to hear me and hopefully answer my prayers and at times some of my prayers do come true so I believe in it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by dessay
    i am not religious but I do believe in HIM...always

Blog Entries

I believe in GOD... he is the very essence of our existense... without something to believe in, life wouldn't be what it is... without God and our belief in him, chaos would prevail... science may think otherwise, but it is GOD who created us...

Quote Originally Posted by BeoR
    I believe in GOD... he is the very essence of our existense... without something to believe in, life wouldn't be what it is... without God and our belief in him, chaos would prevail... science may think otherwise, but it is GOD who created us...
    but tell me was there any instance or time that you doubt the existence of a supreme being? even for a second. :

: should i? after all the events in my life...i always ask myself and HIM if i should still believe, but still an answer would always be yes...y can`t i let go of his hands in my life. but then on another side says that i should not coz he always lets go of my hand and leave me all alone in times of my life. and now the Q is should i believe in him :

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 159 123411 ... LastLast