Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Kinsa tong mga ASTHMATIC... hala post mo dri!!!!

Count me in.. Asthmatic pud intawon ko... I just take ventolin tablets if I'll have an asthma attack. If wa ko tambal nya d jud madala lakaw para magpalit lang.. I just boil some water then suyopon ang aso sa gi boil na tubig... It helps.. naka basa ko ani sa usa ka article but I can't figure out which one.. hehehe..

that is so scary. i mean i don't have asthma but i know what it's like to not be able to breathe properly. just this afternoon a classmate of my sisters went to our house looking for help because she was having an attack. oh my gawd, i didn't know what to do. i told my sisters to accompany her to a doctor and so off they went. poor girl. she said she lives alone. her mother is in the states and her father's already gone. : (

ako! mao bitaw gipalitan mi sa ako papa og nebulizer of our own kay ive been brought to the hospital for asthma. then wala pa gyud sila duha sa ako mom dri. my dad's in kuwait, my mom's whereabouts are unknown to us.

I used to have asthma attacks I would say comparable to signal # 3 to storms . For 16 years , I suffered asthma since birth and if u ask me what I did , 2 things . If you think you can handle mixing science and religion then good for you , unsay mawala right Right ..... hehehehe " GILIMOT " ko by my grandma letting me eat PAWIKAN na PAKLAY but for i to be effective , you must eat it but doesnt know that thats the PAWIKAN na PAKLAY and other medications I had was HILOT .

Ive been there and done that ( ventolin , asthma spray , etc ) but it did not ork on me . o those people who are still suffering why not give a try ( HILOT n LIMOT ) .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

ako asthmatic pud. my meds are seretide disc and ventolin rotacaps. lately wla na tawn ko hubaka kaluoy sa Ginoo. funny thing is, cge ko smoke but wla na nuon ko hubaka! tambal cguro ang marlboro lites?

The best way to fight asthma is to fight its symptoms. Lyk if you normally hav a cold before it worsens to asthma, learn to fight the cold first. I used nasal spray for my cold and seretide disc for my asthma.

Pait kaayo jud hubakon...ur feeling like a cat and can't really sleep at night.

ni kalit ra man ug wala ang akong hubak

sak2 jd ka toyopet. basta padung gane ko sip-on, sunod jd ng hubak. so wat i do, kng padung sip-on/flu, i take cecon, drink lots of h20, bed rest, etc.

ventolin and becotide ang tambal nako sa una.. karon wala na man koy gihubak

hello guys! id like to share lang ha! asthmatic ko since pagkabata pa nako. i been with ventolin and budesonide products na and ok lang ni nga mga meds! i am also a smoker and a coffee drinker. i guess i drink 2 or more cups of coffee a day! pero same ra man cguro gihapon! the more i smoke marlboro the more ang chances nga atakehon ko! hehehehe but i cant stop smoking! pero guys hait jud ko mamatay aning hubak kay wala na jud madala og inhalers. believe me what i did is i smoke a stick of MARIJUANA on that time mismo! after that i feel total relief jud! (im not encouraging you guys to try hah!) but thats with the consent na of my parents. and i do not smoke this stuff kun dili grabe ang ako hubak or just for fun! it is just my last line medication!

mods i dont have any intention to advertise narcotics here, just want to share.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast