Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2128293031

Adto dad-on sa eat all you can...

Flowers + chocolate are the most versatile gift for a girl. firstly, this is not a very expensive gift, secondly, with this gesture, you will show her that she is dear and important to you, in which all girls like sweets and flowers, because it is delicious and beautiful. I always give flowers to my girlfriend on holidays! Of course, I can buy earrings and necklaces for the flowers. This year, for example, on her birthday, I bought a large bouquet of roses (like those for bridal bouquets real flowers) from https://fiftyflowers.com/collections/bridal-bouquets and a phone - an iphone 14 pro max. She was absolutely delighted with the gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Coinmok View Post
    Flowers + chocolate are the most versatile gift for a girl. firstly, this is not a very expensive gift, secondly, with this gesture, you will show her that she is dear and important to you, in which all girls like sweets and flowers, because it is delicious and beautiful. I always give flowers to my girlfriend on holidays! Of course, I can buy earrings and necklaces for the flowers. This year, for example, on her birthday, I bought a large bouquet of roses (like those for bridal bouquets real flowers) from https://fiftyflowers.com/collections/bridal-bouquets and a phone - an iphone 14 pro max. She was absolutely delighted with the gift.
    sana all nalang ta ani... well nakasuway sad ang lola ani flowers once ra gyud.. and i wont forget that.

Hi. I want to make a gift for my dad. But I have absolutely no imagination. Maybe you know some interesting gifts that the man would like?

Depends on what your father enjoys, if fishing, then spinning, if he likes to tinker with cars, then a set of tools. Or as a last resort, consult your father's friends.

6.    Advertisement

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2128293031