Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

wow free upgrade tp osx mavericks, another reason why apple is so awesome! downloading right now, dako-a oi 5gb update...

still downloading... Pyter kaayo ang notification sa iChat no need na to open the app when you reply.... Mismo sa notification maka reply dayon ka....

Yes!!! Naa na dyod retina macbook pro haswell!!! makapalit na dyod ko!!!

Kaso lang nag expect ko nga barato siya gamay kay mao may ingon sa 10/22 Apple Event
    mao ra man gihapon ang price sa Pinas. Tsk2

Quote Originally Posted by ace101 View Post
    Yes!!! Naa na dyod retina macbook pro haswell!!! makapalit na dyod ko!!!

Kaso lang nag expect ko nga barato siya gamay kay mao may ingon sa 10/22 Apple Event
    mao ra man gihapon ang price sa Pinas. Tsk2
    You can purchase it in Singapore bro (if naa ka friend didto) kay mas barato. By the way kana price sa apple announcement kay la pa labot tax ana. Lain lain state lain lain ang tax.

Macbook Pro 2011 running Windows 7 everything works fine with Bootcamp 5.0, the startup and recovery options sa Mac still works. Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft Office 2013 no problems. Just in case naa nag plan ani na setup PM ko if patabang mo.
    Macbook Pro early 2011 2.4ghz 13.3
    16GB DDR3
    240gb Sandisk Extreme SSD (70GB Mac OS, 160GB NTFS Windows 7)
    160gb Sandisk Extreme SSD data drive on the optical bay

Good machine for work

Quote Originally Posted by amorchuckie View Post
    You can purchase it in Singapore bro (if naa ka friend didto) kay mas barato. By the way kana price sa apple announcement kay la pa labot tax ana. Lain lain state lain lain ang tax.
    Wa man pud koy trusted friend nga naa sa Singapore gud. Pero sige nlng dri nlng ko mupalit sa Pinas, mupiyong nalng ko sa presyo. lol... Kinahanglan naman gud ko bag o nga laptop asap.

Windows FTW lol...

Hello guys,

Unsay feedback ninyo about sa inyong macbook pro experience? I am planning to get one (also my first apple product) this year upon the release of its new model - Haswell processor.
    As of October 22, 2013, Apple has announced their new MBPs powered by Intel's fourth generation of processors "Haswell".

I've started using OSX with my MBP not so long ago (4 years). My experience is pretty decent so far. Although there are apps that only run in Windows, I can easily work around it by running VirtualBox on top or Bootcamp on a separate partition. I do a lot of file sharing back and forth (MAC-to-Windows and vice versa) and I find the MBP very efficient in doing this.

As of yesterday, I'm running OSX Mav 10.9 and kept my Data and Bootcamp partitions intact running Windows 8 Pro retail. It really does work like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Critic View Post
    As of October 22, 2013, Apple has announced their new MBPs powered by Intel's fourth generation of processors "Haswell".

I've started using OSX with my MBP not so long ago (4 years). My experience is pretty decent so far. Although there are apps that only run in Windows, I can easily work around it by running VirtualBox on top or Bootcamp on a separate partition. I do a lot of file sharing back and forth (MAC-to-Windows and vice versa) and I find the MBP very efficient in doing this.

As of yesterday, I'm running OSX Mav 10.9 and kept my Data and Bootcamp partitions intact running Windows 8 Pro retail. It really does work like a charm.
    May I know the size of the RAM and storage your MBP is running on?

May I know the size of the RAM and storage your MBP is running on?
    Nothing special. It runs an Intel Core i7 2.2GHz 3rd Generation with 750GB of storage and 8GB of RAM (expandable to 16GB max).

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast