14. You may not vote on this poll
  • roger federer

8 57.14%
  • pete sampras

2 14.29%
  • andre agassi

4 28.57%
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Who's your BEST PLAYER in TENNIS?

agassi and pete, dungan dungan ra sila, pero sa ilang prime pete, dominates their era, but as they grow older pete nalaos, samtang si agassi mao ra gihapon maayo gihapon, pero kani si roger manimbawt ang akong balhibo, ngilngig kaayo ni siya, kon di lang ni siya ma injured he will surpass agassi and sampras.

Im a big fan of sampras and agassi and I dont want them to be surpassed by federer but the truth is, my fears isĀ* about to come. even agassi after losing the grandslam the other day, even says hes the greatest opponent he's ever faced, he says pete has a weak point, but he doesn't see any to roger

Default re: Who's your BEST PLAYER in TENNIS?

Federer is indeed a very good tennis player. But as of who is the best, Sampras for me is still the best! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

6 grand slam titles na si federer early in his career. at the rate he's going, kuyaw ang record 14 grand slams ni sampras.... and the way he plays looks very relaxed and easy, dili pugoso like roddick.

but sentimental faves gyapon nato mga guwangon sila sampras and agassi. i like sampras's form esp. his serve. And agassi, how he came back to be on top from playing in the challengers circuit was just humbling and amazing.

federer has a crazy and wacky forehand .. quick kill and smooth..grabe i can't say he's the best yet..bata pa siya he has a long way to the top..

agassi -> he made me play tennis
    sampras -> hated him because i was an agassi fan..

we can's see the best until his career ends...hehehe

my pick -> jimmy connors is the best

si arthur ashhe oi kay negro siya nya namatay siya sa EDS

Im not really asking whos the greatest, im just asking whos the better man of the three, if youre looking for the best steffi graf is difinitely the best ever, 22 grandslam at the age of 30. she is twice as great as her husband andre

yup graf is good...andre,pete,roger?? im gonna go with andre..

Federer is the best...

Humana ang prime time nla ni agassi ug sampras and were enjoying from them.... lets welcome the next generation agassi & sampras all in one... help me welcome ROGER FEDERER!!

im not saying nga laos na ang duha they still rocks but i think its time for them to rest and enjoy thier millions and be a fan again!

federer, kay matud pa's akong papa: "pamatay ang mga placing nang lokong 'yun!"

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast