Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

this will be pure awesomeness!

New Features na pud

Thanks for the updates

This is awesome

Blog Entries
    Experimenting with ngx_pagespeed. Please let me know if you notice any speed improvements or if you feel it slowed down. Thanks!

i also recommend, if possible, to have an exposed API for interacting with the site to enable freelance developers to take advantage of certain services on this site. It would be nice to see what tools and ideas that will emerge from using istorya as a mobile development platform.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! So happy for this, uploading your photos easily and theres a mobile application! Well done Istorya! More powers!

yeah!! lets get it on!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeoR View Post
    Experimenting with ngx_pagespeed. Please let me know if you notice any speed improvements or if you feel it slowed down. Thanks!
    there were loading and speed problems on my end for the past 20 mins especially when i try to edit an existing thread of mine. when i clicked saved changes the formatting got messed up (spaces between paragraphs gone). loading speed is ok now but i had to re-edit the text.

looking forward to the mobile version of the CB, as that's where i mostly spend my time when on mobile.

nice one sir

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sevmik View Post
    there were loading and speed problems on my end for the past 20 mins especially when i try to edit an existing thread of mine. when i clicked saved changes the formatting got messed up (spaces between paragraphs gone). loading speed is ok now but i had to re-edit the text.

looking forward to the mobile version of the CB, as that's where i mostly spend my time when on mobile.
    I tried re-creating your issue but couldn't. It could be due to a script that have not finished loading yet. Let me know if it occurs again. As for the Chatbox on mobile, I don't think it can be carried over as a feature on the client but you can access it using the mobile browser.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast