Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wenghan View Post
    Lingawa diay ana mag tapok mga bisdak masuya lang ta kay layo ko sa TX hehe
    Asa ka sa TX boss? Sige man ko anha.

Blog Entries
    if you will come here sa US to find job pero wala moy ngilngig nga credentials,ayaw nlng mo ug anhi.hehe

Quote Originally Posted by wenghan View Post
    kmusta mga mga brader.... BTW ask lang ko unsa inyo ISP comcast xfinity ba or ATT uverse or Verizon Fios?

atots among lugar kai dili pa pwedi ug Verizon FiOS =<

- - - Updated - - -

BTW nag retrogression diay ang Visa bulletin =< looy kaau parihas namu nag apply pa ug green card =< EB3 Phil kai Jul 2007

Visa Bulletin For May 2015

Maynta ampo lang ta mo balik ug current karon June 2015.
    Grbe bitaw retrogression rn samot na august 2004 ang current. Dghan jd ko mga friends na delayed tungod ani. Mynta ma current jd balik para mas bibo na dri s states.m

Anyway dli rmn jd lisod pangita work dri if wala lng jd tay pili sa trabaho.

Lightbulb kadtung gusto mag-US citizen, pas2x kay arun makapada mo sa mga paryente nahibilin dire 'pinas ;) aheheh Lol

--- updating ---

Groups urge immigrants to naturalize as U.S. politics gets uglier
    NOTE: News link courtesy of Inquirer.net

Anyone in Texas, Bonding nya ta ninyo mga bisdak. Patabang ko pangita ug Red horse heheh

Quote Originally Posted by oAizeNo View Post
    Anyone in Texas, Bonding nya ta ninyo mga bisdak. Patabang ko pangita ug Red horse heheh
    I'm here in Dallas about 2 hrs drive from Tyler. We have 2 big asian store in Dallas, 99 Ranch and Jusgo Supermarket. Sometimes they sell Redhorse, pero seasonal, only holiday season. But for san Miguel beer they have it all the time. If you got the chance to visit Dallas i posted the links below.

Welcome - 99 Ranch
    [url=http://www.jusgosupermarket.com/[/url]

Life in the US is not easy, or working/living in any other foreign land for that matter. Especially if you recently move and with small kids to take care of. Been to that, experience that 18 years ago. But once your adjusted to the circle of life in the US and kids are big enough to take care themselves, I got to tell life is pretty okay.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m still planning to retire in the Philippines (cebu) soon. At least I will get a bigger bang for my buck. ($$ pension)

That being said, immigrating to the US is not as easy compared to what I had experience before, either you go by family or working Visa route. Probably the best and fastest route nowadays is marrying a US citizen.

I have been to ranch 99 and hyper mart in dallas esp if we want to get out of tyler and crave some asian cuisine.
    Also want to retire in the Philippines but its still a long long way for maybe after 30yrs+, as of now i will just maximize my retirement plan, And yes fiance visa could get you in the US in just 3 months.

Blog Entries
    Naa daghan RH diri sa LA, cans or bottles.hehe

Blog Entries
    Life in the US is hard but with regards to compensation (sweldo) better gyud dri. Hayahay kaayo ang life sa Pinas as compared here in the US ky ikaw mulihok sa tanan dri, wlay helper. Rest days are usually for laundry, luto and limpyo. Pero naa sad lingaw2 in between pero most of the time work work work ra gyud.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast