Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

same raman gihapun ang visa limit or allocation para sa mga pinoy under EB3 og sa family based petition pero sa H1b kay bunot2x mana....

One more year to go then jury duty nsd ang problem ahon hehe

after 1 year and 7 months of waiting immigrant visa approved! EB3 applicant here. Paspas na gyud karun especially for Nurses.

Kinsay niapply ug citizenship lately?
    Unsa na ka dugay ang process ug pila gasto?

Sayon ra medical karon (Nurses, PT, OT) for EB2 and EB3 landed immigrants mga 1-2 years processing.

Ang IT lisod kay daghan H1B diri and they are hungry for work para maka extend sa Visa.

Suya kaayo ang Indians kay current man ang visa bulletin sa PH. Sila mag huwat pa og decades before maka immigrant status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainerius View Post
    Sayon ra medical karon (Nurses, PT, OT) for EB2 and EB3 landed immigrants mga 1-2 years processing.

Ang IT lisod kay daghan H1B diri and they are hungry for work para maka extend sa Visa.

Suya kaayo ang Indians kay current man ang visa bulletin sa PH. Sila mag huwat pa og decades before maka immigrant status.

Lisud H1b wala pa gyud assurance magka green card ka. Uban employers dli mo file ug employment immigrant visa after sa h1b contract.

Good day. I read almost all thread and found a lot of useful information. I'm also interested in moving to USA, my friend lives in Illinois. It is a state in the Midwestern and Great Lakes regions of the United States. In my opinion it is quite good place for living. I often read all news about Illinois on this website and in autumn my visa must be ready!

mayng hapon mga ate kuya.

inter company transfer ko and will apply L1-B visa. need ba jud naka red ribbon ang TOR and Diploma?
    wala ra ko plans mag study abroad. personally, wala ra ko nakita nga use para sa TOR and diploma nga ipa red ribbon siya just for personal appearance sa embassy/consul. so need ba jud ipa red ribbon?

Hi . Guys, I'm a foreigner who wants to migrate to the USA for a permanent residence and I need to find a good job, maybe any of you were in the same situation and knows which visa is better to open. Tell me what kind of information is really needed.

Hi, there is a very good offer for foreign workers who may be looking for a job based on data. As a foreigner, it is very important for me not to be left without work. There is good news for foreign workers like me h1b visa transfer is that it will ensure that an employee in the usa will not be left without work, and because people with H1B visa status can transfer to another employer.

11.    Advertisement

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415