Default [Question] Mass-Energy Equivalence

Good day mga Istoryans!

I was reading up on deriving the Mass-Energy equivalence equation (E=mc2), when I came across the thought experiment about the photon traveling in a closed system (a box was used in the explanation).

In the explanation, the box moves opposite the direction of the photon as it impacts one side of the box, in adherence to the conservation of momentum (I think...). It then goes on to explain that although the mass of the box is displaced, its center of mass remains in place.

Mao ni nga part ga lisud ko ug sabot...how can the center of mass remain in place while the box moved to one direction?

I hope naa maka hatag ug simple explanation. Thanks in advance! ^_^

The gigantic headway of radio recurrent improvement can unmistakably be found in the business. I love to open https://topcvwritersuk.com/thecvstore-review/ site for help in essays as. This headway is working on the creation, client flourishing, and activity. Different sensors which are giving sure security progresses are an outcome of this turn of events.

I wrote a thesis on a similar topic, and it's a very interesting subject. But I had problems with editing text. And I turned to a company https://scribbr.com/ that helped me resolve my issues.
    Last edited by Tetiana; 11-14-2021 at 07:03 PM.

We spend so much time doing all sorts of assignments that we are given at school, college or institute, such as online html assignment help. To do this, we often need to additionally engage with teachers and teachers. But I have a great option for you, I will help you do all your homework and leave you a lot of free time. Great, isn't it? We are waiting for you!

5.    Advertisement