Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tukmol888 View Post
    26, Tshirt Printing Business and Running a Brand named TURBOHECTIC..
    Working as Graphic designer at night, and Working on PTC site...
    so far, ang Ptc site akong gkalingawan karon.. Earning almost as much an regular employer did for my first month..

Post Updated..

30..buy & sell.printing tshirts....manager on stage..mo dawat ug penda alahas..bsta more on buy and sell

Quote Originally Posted by ddarrell27 View Post
    30..buy & sell.printing tshirts....manager on stage..mo dawat ug penda alahas..bsta more on buy and sell
    wat items do u particularly buy and sell bro?

27.Nurse by night, online poker player by day. naa koy negosyo sauna pero wala na ron.
    Last edited by groogie75; 12-31-2013 at 11:30 AM.

24 employed .,,. planning to resign sa work .. no business but wanna have one ,.,i want to stay at home for my little one, she is 6 months and need to take careof her ,., unsa n.u ma suggest nndot na business?? kanang dli kaau dako og puhonan ..

Quote Originally Posted by deadspace View Post
    HELLO GUYS.. JUST WONDERING in our age some people nga datu na bisan gamay pa ila edad! i just want to know how come? aron maaware pud tah tanan ngano nadatu sila..

IKAW PILA IMO EDAD UG UNSA IMO NEGOTIO!

serious thread no crapping!

thank you,
    This year pa jud ko gasugod ug try ug business bro and this is my business: 1 Bro Cebu
    Last edited by MrTuthaus; 01-08-2014 at 03:19 PM.

26. employed. into stocks and MF.

28. LLB graduate, i'm now into motor parts business, duha na ako shop and at the same time a municipal councilor.....

28 work at night, negosyo? puros plano. hahaha, just sharing my ideas sa gustong tinud-on akong mga plano. 5) and 6) ray tinuod

1)create sticker cut out templates for different smartphone. friends can request own design to fit their phones. i only print it to sticker printers at malls.

2) sell artworks to big houses in cebu. bring printed albums containing artworks for customers to choose from. let local artists make it and add mark up price.

3) bugasan, coordiante with illigal traders for cheaper rice.

4) buy truck and go province to buy copra and other agriculture products and sell in the city in bulk]

5) my mother plants potted flowers. ibaligya sa silingan o sa mga housing. hahah

6) i plant talong and amplaya every 2 weeks para straight harvest. some passers by will buy. some i place it on a table outside sa house with alkansiya sa tapad sa gustong mu donate in return they can get the veges they need. scraps will go to pigs hehe

22. employee. saving to start a business puhon.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast